Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Mark was it a resistant cycles frame you were riding at the Portsmouth DJ ride? Whatever it was your new bike looks 'clean' (Sorry :)) but seriously a very nice bike.

Edited by SumoSam

Hi,

Mark was it a resistant cycles frame you were riding at the Portsmouth DJ ride? Whatever it was your new bike looks 'clean' (Sorry :)) but seriously a very nice bike.

It's not a Resistant frame, no. It's one made by a company a little closer to home.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I remember it a bit from my time in London. Always avoided the tube at rush hour though so got to avoid it for the most part...

EDIT: Ross - definitely up for some more trips up to Scotland! Still got plenty of unfinished business in Glasgow too :P

Kinda late to the party but you fellas were in Rotterdam (semi) recently ? I live in self imposed exile from the U.K in a wasteland devoid of a trials / street scene where everyone rides functional 50's era bikes but if you actually play with your bike or appear to be having fun you're the village idiot . All that and I missed you guys bein' pretty much around the corner ? Well goshdarnit !

Probably for the best as I'm a woefully inept rider and seein' you guys ride would crush what remainig confidence in my skills I still retain .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...