Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

I'm currently in the process of obtaining CS5 and I'll have it by tomorrow so if you're still having problems Mark send me your address and I definitely won't burn you a copy and post it to you, 'cause that would be illegal.

I would definitely be opposed to you doing that, as that would be about as illegal as it would be helpful.

Let me know how it turns out (A)

I was not aware of this!

I'm currently in the process of obtaining CS5 and I'll have it by tomorrow so if you're still having problems Mark send me your address and I definitely won't burn you a copy and post it to you, 'cause that would be illegal.

Stay in school, kids.

Make sure it works first!

Seems to just be working, which is cool? Sam's (definitely hasn't) sorted out a (totally legal) copy of CS5 so I think that should take care of any other problems I've got.

Video's finished, just encoding/uploading then I can move on with my life :P

EDIT: Spoke to soon. Going to have to do this the long way...

I had one night after I'd moved out of Ali's place before I moved into my place in Blackpool where I was technically homeless (Well, I had to drive back from Wales and didn't want to drive all the way to Blackpool) so I crashed here. It's sketchy being in a warehouse on your own at night, random noises constantly. I wouldn't recommend it.