Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

Really like the design Mark! Just don't get too emo-ey with it all and start posting dripping knives or similar....

Only question I ask is have you considered date segregation? I know the idea of a blog is to follow it frequently, but I saw earlier in this thread you posted the scotland video, and I couldnt jump straight to that video (although reading that back in my head makes me look like such a lazy b*****d....im not honestly)

Its just a thought from the devils advocate. Feel free to dismiss it :P But yeah is a great design and artwork

Haha :P

I don't know who it is. It's some random pamphlet type deal I found on the floor a while back. Might be Jesus or something I guess? Just the general pose and stuff amused me :P

That isn't me calling out Ben in case it comes across like that either!

Got beaten to posting my own video by 2 Russian forums, how shit am I?

Anyway, there's a little video up on the blog featuring me riding my old Welsh home-town with my NZ-resident brother Dan. Didn't really think it was worthy of it's own video post, so consider it as a treat for anyone who decides to read this/regularly checks the blog :P

Ben was also nice enough to write about me over on Tribalzine too, there's a link to that under the video post.