Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

If you accidentally do one where you actually print it on the back by accident, I'll take it off your hands - I think it'd look better there personally but that's nothing against their 'correct' placement.

EDIT: Definitely too many accidents in there...

Edited by JD™

I'm psyched for 'Section 01'

A chance to actually do some riding rather than just organising and commentating for once - woop woop!!

Can anyone offer me some floor space for either the Friday or Saturday night?

Peace

Barlow

I'm psyched for 'Section 01'

A chance to actually do some riding rather than just organising and commentating for once - woop woop!!

Can anyone offer me some floor space for either the Friday or Saturday night?

Peace

Barlow

If your still in need I will have 6 free beds that weekend. (All my housemates will be gone, I dont just have 6 empty beds all the time.)

If you imagine him holding the same position he's in in that drop until the moment he hit the floor - basically that :P It wasn't really that dramatic to look at, we all thought it was just a shinner rather than a broken-footer.

Nick Goddard got it on film and I had a helmet cam on at the same time, but it really doesn't look all that special, unlike the crash just before it over the water feature lol.

Nice pics Mark imagine how much space that would take if you put them all up!, there seems to be one missing though..........

seems to know how to hop a bike

It was him and Ali left in that little hopping comp, and they both got the 49" (I think) done. Was quite funny because they'd taken a while at the last height, then Ali got it and Nick got it the very next hop, typical!