Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

Awesome update Mark. Your photos are quite 'inspirational' to me and the wording gave a good sense of how you felt things went, which is nice to read(that was a tad emotional - can I have a hug?). I am absolutely gutted I couldnt make it. However after tonight, summer starts for me and I will be ready for the next one. So make it soon...and make it nearer me please. kthxbai :P.

Finally been able to sit down and have a really good read of it, properly enjoyable stuff to read/ look at/ be part of!

Honestly was the best day i've had in months, was nice to just have a day of forgetting the world and riding bikes with some awesome people.

Can't wait for the next one.

Yeah, his helmet/hat setup is pretty sweet. Had a good look at it and it's really nicely done.

Just put up a bit of text with those photos which might help give a bit of context. Should be a video up there some time soon too...

Yeah, his helmet/hat setup is pretty sweet. Had a good look at it and it's really nicely done.

Just put up a bit of text with those photos which might help give a bit of context. Should be a video up there some time soon too...

Is there any form of a hard shell in there or is it just foam padding inside the cap?

Nah, that's actually a helmet - Sean's is a fitted/New Era style 'cap', which he's then created a lining for out of fibreglass/some sort of polyurethane setup, then added some additional little bits of foam for comfort, and mounted some Pro-Tec straps to it. So his is more adapting an existing 'normal' item of clothing, rather than trying to make a helmet not look like a helmet :P

• 4 weeks later...