Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

So yeah, been wanting my own spot on the interwebs for a while and I've now made it in the form of 'Clean'. Although it seems pretty street orientated at the moment it isn't purely about that. There were plans for some more natural/compy guys to be involved but basically they're a lot harder to work with ;)

Either way, just put up a little piece about a trip to Scotland this past weekend. Going to be a video of it once it's all wrapped up editing wise. For now though: Clean.

There are some bits of the layout that need tweaking but they're going to be effort to do so it's going to be a case of applying them to future posts rather than retrospectively applying it. Deal with it :P

EDIT: http://www.cleanzine.co.uk works now!

Thanks Matt :)

Got a video from Scotland that's currently uploading to Vimeo, should be up in about an hour. It's been a total expletive deleted to get it working, but hey ho.

Also got some pics from this last weekend that'll be going up soon...

I'm loving the latest vid Mark, especially like the fact there's no music playing over the top it's just all natural. And I reckon the clips of the travelling thrown in work really well, I hope I meet up with you guys one day if I hear your passing nearby!

Look forward to the next blog (Y)