Clean - Cleanzine.co.uk

Mark W

• 11 months later...
On 8/1/2015 at 9:27 PM, Mark W said:

Cumulative thing I think. Ali turned up with them when he headed down for the second time.

With the impending move/changes should be able to get a bunch more stuff done hopefully :)

mark- when will you update the website? its a good read, id like to see more pictures and backstory to the fun times of the latest video (if there are any) :) 

I was planning on doing something along those lines, and using some disposable camera photos from the Lisbon trip, but then the disposables ended up looking a bit poop and I lost interest in it.  Still tempted to do something though, so we'll see...

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Cheers dude - I'll have a look into it.  I suspect it's because Issuu is balls, but maybe there's some way of making it work...

EDIT:  Yep, Issuu just being balls.  There doesn't seem to be a way around it unless I make that iframe small enough to work for mobile.  I've added a link out to the page itself on Issuu.  Sorry for the hassle, but thanks for flagging it for me :)