World Trial Fort William 30Th July

kevind

As some of you have noticed I have attempted to organise a round of the Scottish champs on the Saturday before the main world motorcycle trials is run on the Sunday. The main event promoter has asked for rider numbers and an assurance that there shall be a suitable level of skill on show before they will confirm the event.

This is understandable as the level of the event and world promotion is huge.

I will put up provisional entry forms this weekend for entries. This is a huge event with all the top world level riders in attendance as well as the worlds trials press. I know some of you will have been up for the British weekend a couple of months previous, but it is in the holidays and you can watch the best in action on the Sunday. I will attempt to have new sections set up, as most of the British section area will be used for the main trial.

This is up to you guys now and there will need to be a deadline, so all the promotion stuff can be done. I havnt got a date yet but sooner the better. In the meantime please confirm here or to the club address at biketrial@tiscali.co.uk.

Thanks

Edited by kevind

• 2 weeks later...

I want to come..........Ill ask the driver when he gets home and edit.

EDIT:My driver is up for it! wheeey

What is the price entry for a non members?

Do we need to get tickets for the moto seperatly?

Is there any camping?

Thanks

Carl

Edited by CalopS

Hi Guys,

I will be able to give you all an andswer next week if this will run. I am hoping this weekend will be a good turn out so I can let the main organiser see we are serious about the event. More of you confirm an interest before next week would be great. I expect to have an area to camp in and it will be entry fee plus a one day membership of SBTC at a £5 for non memebers.

I am really wanting to give this a try!

How to I go about signing up?

what do I need?

Cheers boys!

Send me an em at the club and I can send you info "biketrial@tiscali.co.uk"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...