Anit Illuminati-Anti Nwo

Dave Anscombe

cool il have to switch to the other computer as all my info is on that as well as say 7000 cd's of footage that was taken off the internet :)

Nothing is ever 'taken off the internet'. And the fact you have 7000 cd's of anything is pretty worrying.

While we're here... moon landings yay or nay?

Moon landings are real. Anyone says otherwise i'll e-slap them so hard.

Simply look in to the injections they now give children

There's nothing wrong with injections given to children. What part of them do you think's wrong? They've been proven not to cause autism, they've been proven to not have high levels of mercury in them (well, no more than a couple of tuna cans)

They been proven to stop parents losing their kids at the age of 4.

First of all I am not one of these NWO nutjobs.

Secondly I am not referring to government brainwashing.

Thirdly I am pointing the finger directly towards corporations.

Also Bill gates will stand to make much more back by opening up potential markets in the third world countries.

Why do people feel they NEED to go into threads like this and let rip?

I disagree with the comment referring to the 1% wealth it hasn't ALWAYS been that way, Its much more modern than one would think.

Please take into account the human race has been round for appx. 200,000 years.

For much more of that the wealth was secured for THE COMMUNITY not for individuals.

Subliminal messages in the coke ads not working? The fact that you are attacking this so much seems that they are working just fine.

I'm not saying there are messages in the coke ads but social separation and as a result social animosity is the best method of control there is. This is the main reason behind the urge to label people that think differently bampots.

Who wants to be called a bampot?

You don't see newspaper headlines shouting 'Bampot believes there is a great man in the sky looking down that loves us all' yet religion is based on less evidence than any of my above statements.

Yet David Ike is slagged all the time, if you actually listen to the guy alot of what he says makes sense, yet the stuff focussed on is about a reptilian race amongst us which is clearly a bit mad.

There would be no gain in revealing the sensible stuff he talks about so why do it.

Selective name calling?

What could they have to gain from that?

Why are people so hostile to the idea of a 'Big Plan'?

To me it makes perfect sense, I run a business, I have a business plan.

The corporate world is all about business, mostly a few GIANT corporations, surely they have a business plan too?

Or maybe I should contact them offering my services to develop one for them, gee they must have got really lucky to make so much money without a plan.

On the note of Giant corporations, with a market of over HALF A TRILLION dollars per year, drug companies are right at the top of the pile.

Funny how ALL medical problems are dealt with by prescribing drugs of some kind.

Smoking Kills?

Well in the 1920's it didn't, more percentage of the population smoked then than do now yet only 1 in 20 people developed cancer, and that is of the total population, how come it is 1 in 3 now?

A sick population means BIG BUCKS.

Now how to make people sick?

Hmmmmmmmm.........

Diet is a good place to start, hey anyone want a coke?

How about a Diet coke?

How about just a diet?

Loads of money to be made there, convincing people they need to be on a diet.

How can we do that, hey Cheryl, CHERYL!!! I got a job for you and bring Niomi, Kate and Elle with you to.

Here dress in these clothes so we can charge a f**kin bomb for them....

BOMBS........Hmmmmmm that also gives me an idea

Think about how much money is going to be generated by a relatively small amount of people/corporations as a result of the shit going off, for example in Libya.

War is one of the best money makers there is.

Money for guns and ammo.

Acquisition of resources.

Rebuilding of the warzone = Mega bucks

Thing is this plan is not in the control of the scary Iluminati, oooooooooo, be scared, but in the hands of Major corporations. Major corporations that work together even if not doing it on purpose, which I am pretty sure they are.

I don't think their plan is total subjugation (we will do that ourselves) or mass murder (who would then be the consumers) but their plan IS to take as much of your money as they possibly can and if some people get hurt then hey ho, its business.

On the religious point. Religion was the previous form of mass control. Many of you naysayers would have been the same ones burning atheists 'back in the day' yet now it is pretty much on a loser, in this country anyway, replaced by the television.

Anyway, talk amongst yourselves.

Edited by Matt Vandart
  • Like 1

First of all I am not one of these NWO nutjobs.

Secondly I am not referring to government brainwashing.

Thirdly I am pointing the finger directly towards corporations.

Also Bill gates will stand to make much more back by opening up potential markets in the third world countries.

Why do people feel they NEED to go into threads like this and let rip?

I disagree with the comment referring to the 1% wealth it hasn't ALWAYS been that way, Its much more modern than one would think.

Please take into account the human race has been round for appx. 200,000 years.

For much more of that the wealth was secured for THE COMMUNITY not for individuals.

Subliminal messages in the coke ads not working? The fact that you are attacking this so much seems that they are working just fine.

I'm not saying there are messages in the coke ads but social separation and as a result social animosity is the best method of control there is. This is the main reason behind the urge to label people that think differently bampots.

Who wants to be called a bampot?

You don't see newspaper headlines shouting 'Bampot believes there is a great man in the sky looking down that loves us all' yet religion is based on less evidence than any of my above statements.

Yet David Ike is slagged all the time, if you actually listen to the guy alot of what he says makes sense, yet the stuff focussed on is about a reptilian race amongst us which is clearly a bit mad.

There would be no gain in revealing the sensible stuff he talks about so why do it.

Selective name calling?

What could they have to gain from that?

Why are people so hostile to the idea of a 'Big Plan'?

To me it makes perfect sense, I run a business, I have a business plan.

The corporate world is all about business, mostly a few GIANT corporations, surely they have a business plan too?

Or maybe I should contact them offering my services to develop one for them, gee they must have got really lucky to make so much money without a plan.

On the note of Giant corporations, with a market of over HALF A TRILLION dollars per year, drug companies are right at the top of the pile.

Funny how ALL medical problems are dealt with by prescribing drugs of some kind.

Smoking Kills?

Well in the 1920's it didn't, more percentage of the population smoked then than do now yet only 1 in 20 people developed cancer, and that is of the total population, how come it is 1 in 3 now?

A sick population means BIG BUCKS.

Now how to make people sick?

Hmmmmmmmm.........

Diet is a good place to start, hey anyone want a coke?

How about a Diet coke?

How about just a diet?

How can we do that, hey Cheryl, CHERYL!!! I got a job for you and bring Niomi, Kate and Elle with you to.

Here dress in these clothes so we can charge a f**kin bomb for them....

BOMBS........Hmmmmmm that also gives me an idea

Think about how much money is going to be generated by a relatively small amount of people/corporations as a result of the shit going off, for example in Libya.

Money for guns and ammo.

Thing is this plan is not in the control of the scary Iluminati, oooooooooo, be scared, but in the hands of Major corporations. Major corporations that work together even if not doing it on purpose, which I am pretty sure they are.

I don't think their plan is total subjugation (we will do that ourselves) or mass murder (who would then be the consumers) but their plan IS to take as much of your money as they possibly can and if some people get hurt then hey ho, its business.

On the religious point. Religion was the previous form of mass control. Many of you naysayers would have been the same ones burning atheists 'back in the day' yet now it is pretty much on a loser, in this country anyway, replaced by the television.

Anyway, talk amongst yourselves.

One word; Greed. Greed runs the world, not money. Why do you do things, because you WANT to, which then leads to WANTing to do that more, and more, and more... You get greedy. Thats why there are big companys/corperations, they are there to feed the greedy, & to feed there greed; money. They aint gonna take over, because then they would control us more than would be profitable, which they allready do to an extent. There is no world end/apocolypse/nwo bullshit in 2012. the 13th cycle is completing in the mayan calendar, big woop. there were cycles before, 13 of them in this "preivous world" which is floating all over the internet, why shouldnt there be another cycle? From a quick bit of research as far as i understand it, the "previous world" ended on a 13th cycle, but... there aint records of a doomseday or whatever is there? its all crap. fed to us, so we have something to beleive in. as all the NWO nut jobs said, OPEN YOUR EYES, haha you seriously believe in that crap? cos i dont...

Edited as i cant spell for shit :)

Edited by dirt jumper jake

One word; Greed. Greed runs the world, not money. Why do you do things, because you WANT to, which then leads to WANTing to that more, and more, and more... You get greedy. Thats why there are big companys/corperations, they are there to feed the greedy, to feed there greed; money. They aint gonna take over, because then they would control us, which they allready do to an extent. There is no world end/apocolypse/nwo bullshit in 2012. the 13th cycle is completing in the mayan calendar, big woop. there were cycles before, 13 of them in this "preivous world" which is floating all over the internet, why shouldnt there be another cycle? From a quick bit of research as far as i understand it, the "previous world" ended on a 13th cycle, but... there aint records of a doomseday or whatever is there? its all crap. fed to us, so we have something to beleive in. as all the NWO nut jobs said, OPEN YOUR EYES, haha you seriously believe in that crap? cos i dont...

Why do you think I believe the world is going to end?

Apocolypse means lifting the veil, that to me anyway, refers to an enlightenment or eye opening not the end of the world.

This is exactly what I am referring to, because I have pointed out a few things that do not run with common thinking suddenly I am a crackpot that thinks the world is going to end in the year 2012??????

WTF???

That was a perfect example of it, did you think about it or did it just come out?

If people didn't think differently to the masses, then trials would most certainly not have come about. Can you think of anything more 'out there' in terms of cycling?

Edited by Matt Vandart

Why do you think I believe the world is going to end?

Apocolypse means lifting the veil, that to me anyway, refers to an enlightenment or eye opening not the end of the world.

This is exactly what I am referring to, because I have pointed out a few things that do not run with common thinking suddenly I am a crackpot that thinks the world is going to end in the year 2012??????

WTF???

That was a perfect example of it, did you think about it or did it just come out?

If people didn't think differently to the masses, then trials would most certainly not have come about. Can you think of anything more 'out there' in terms of cycling?

2012 stuff wasnt perticuarly aimed at you dude, and i dont think your a crack pot :P

Dave (thread starter, not marshall) none of your arguments make sense, well to be fair, they are not arguments, there just events, shouted out in list form, and instructions to open my eyes.

A bunch of big companies and governments run the world, but this isn't some new world order, this is how business works. Some people have stuff other people want, and vice versa, so trades are done to benefit both parties. For example a local company to me "Morris" has its finger in several pies (lubricants, properties, land, game etc) as does another company "Tudor Griffiths" (builders merchants, land, quarries, waste disposal) now when they want planning permission for something, the council will always grant it. In return when the council need a piece of land owned by one of these estates for a road or whatever, they can always purchase it for a fair price(when if you owned it yourself, youd ask a ridiculous amount, because you know the council needed it regardless of price). This is just how the world works.

America, needs oil to survive, therefore when BP/Shell need to access oil in places they maybe shouldn't, or couldn't, assistance is given. This isn't a global conspiracy, its business. Likewise we need business links with america,and we need oil, and an ally, so we help america in these situations.

shouting out baby vaccines, princess diana, orgasms in a vw golf, just makes it sound like your playing a random word game, or have got a pretty poor form of tourettes.

Business deals go on all the time, some behind closed doors, to ensure the rich stay rich,because thats how they like to be, the poor staying poor is just a by product of this. If Princess Diana was murdered, for whatever reason, it was just that a murder/assassination. Obviously there would be motives behind it, but again, these things happen all the time and aren't necessarily linked to NWO.

Dave (thread starter, not marshall) none of your arguments make sense, well to be fair, they are not arguments, there just events, shouted out in list form, and instructions to open my eyes.

A bunch of big companies and governments run the world, but this isn't some new world order, this is how business works. Some people have stuff other people want, and vice versa, so trades are done to benefit both parties. For example a local company to me "Morris" has its finger in several pies (lubricants, properties, land, game etc) as does another company "Tudor Griffiths" (builders merchants, land, quarries, waste disposal) now when they want planning permission for something, the council will always grant it. In return when the council need a piece of land owned by one of these estates for a road or whatever, they can always purchase it for a fair price(when if you owned it yourself, youd ask a ridiculous amount, because you know the council needed it regardless of price). This is just how the world works.

America, needs oil to survive, therefore when BP/Shell need to access oil in places they maybe shouldn't, or couldn't, assistance is given. This isn't a global conspiracy, its business. Likewise we need business links with america,and we need oil, and an ally, so we help america in these situations.

shouting out baby vaccines, princess diana, orgasms in a vw golf, just makes it sound like your playing a random word game, or have got a pretty poor form of tourettes.

Business deals go on all the time, some behind closed doors, to ensure the rich stay rich,because thats how they like to be, the poor staying poor is just a by product of this. If Princess Diana was murdered, for whatever reason, it was just that a murder/assassination. Obviously there would be motives behind it, but again, these things happen all the time and aren't necessarily linked to NWO.

A much more concise and clear post of what I was trying to get at.

• Like 1

But why? If Bill Gates single handedly brings the whole of the third world out of poverty and famine so he can sell them all PC's running Windows so they can gain education, better jobs, build industry etc then more power to him. Why would that be bad?

Like when the Church was the all powerful voice in the land and everyone was God fearing and gave all their food and money to the Lairds to appease him? Or when you had Egyptian Pharoahs using thousands upon thousands of slaves to build pyramids for 60 years prior to their death so they had a sacred tomb to be buried in with a hundred virgins, 500 camels and an iguana? Communism has always failed due to either the dude in charge being a psycho who screws everything up by being scared of intelligence and murdering anyone with glasses or suppresses the people so much that eventually things spill over and everything goes to shit.

You don't see newspaper headlines shouting 'Bampot believes there is a great man in the sky looking down that loves us all'

I wish they would...

Of course they have a plan. It involves maximising profit and return to shareholders. I really doubt there's anything in Microsoft's business plan about world domination, the cull of 90% of the population of the world or anything even remotely beyond 'expand market X, develop product Y, research into improving Z'. If the world population were drastically reduced, who would these corporations sell anything to?

I'm losing where this falls into NWO and a select few going for world domination through corporations...

Money for guns and ammo.

Agree with you there but it doesn't mean wars are deliberately started and manipulated to instigate sales and profit. Arms manufacturers get rich from wars, sure, but while there are f**ktards like Gaddafi out there and religious fuelled conflicts they'll keep supplying weapons. Doesn't mean they actually start anything themselves.

No wonder people dont f**k with saudi, if everyone were to stop producing oil apart from them, they could up there production to match it and some. which i find quite scary...

But why? If Bill Gates single handedly brings the whole of the third world out of poverty and famine so he can sell them all PC's running Windows so they can gain education, better jobs, build industry etc then more power to him. Why would that be bad?

Didn't say it would be bad.

Like when the Church was the all powerful voice in the land and everyone was God fearing and gave all their food and money to the Lairds to appease him? Or when you had Egyptian Pharoahs using thousands upon thousands of slaves to build pyramids for 60 years prior to their death so they had a sacred tomb to be buried in with a hundred virgins, 500 camels and an iguana? Communism has always failed due to either the dude in charge being a psycho who screws everything up by being scared of intelligence and murdering anyone with glasses or suppresses the people so much that eventually things spill over and everything goes to shit.

These are all relatively modern times

I wish they would...

Of course they have a plan. It involves maximising profit and return to shareholders. I really doubt there's anything in Microsoft's business plan about world domination, the cull of 90% of the population of the world or anything even remotely beyond 'expand market X, develop product Y, research into improving Z'. If the world population were drastically reduced, who would these corporations sell anything to?

I dont think they intend culling 90% of the population, I pointed out that I do not believe their plan is killing us all to a different dave further back in the thread.

I'm losing where this falls into NWO and a select few going for world domination through corporations...

It is an example of using rolemodels to make us feel inferior.I don't believe I said that this plan was about new world order

Agree with you there but it doesn't mean wars are deliberately started and manipulated to instigate sales and profit. Arms manufacturers get rich from wars, sure, but while there are f**ktards like Gaddafi out there and religious fuelled conflicts they'll keep supplying weapons. Doesn't mean they actually start anything themselves.

My ancestors became rich through this very game during the war of independence.

Edited by Matt Vandart

No wonder people dont f**k with saudi, if everyone were to stop producing oil apart from them, they could up there production to match it and some. which i find quite scary...

According to the saudis..........

Something about hearing a professor in particle physics call people who believe in that kind of stuff a "f*ckwit" makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't believe in the 2012 thing can we get that straight please.

I also rate Dr Brian Cox very highly.

Having studied (some)Quantum physics under an equally clever guy.

However Particle physics and in fact pretty much all science only explains HOW the universe....... not WHY the universe...... so is in itself not the WHOLE answer.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Just watched every video in this thread, and I thought I'd check some of these "facts" out.

I can find nothing, and I've disproved several of the things stated, especially the carpenter dude with the tattoos.

I'm not going to go any further with this, because I'll know you'll only start with, "and who put that evidence there (or removed it)? THE CORPORATIONS."

Basically, I can see absolutely zero solid evidence of anything that you guys are saying.

There only in bahrain to protect there oil refinerys and what not though, Like fish finger said its business, otherwise they wouldnt give a shit...

Well seeing as the reserve amounts are given by the country whose reserves they are and also that Saudi is ruled by a family of c**ts that would be well gone if they were not best friends with the Americans I would say their figures are pretty unreliable to say the least.

Sam, I am very interested in these disprovings if you don't mind, not because I don't believe you but more because I am interested in knowing, it would make me very happy to know that he is talking a load of shite.

Also a message from the stargate dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc&feature=related

Out of all the stuff I have read (which wasnt much, as most of matts posts are near a page long) I dont really see why the illuminati 'taking over and making a new world order' is such a bad thing. We dont need to worry about this stuff, personally i think its all made up, 9/11 was live television, so how did they manage to 'fake' the planes going in?