Anit Illuminati-Anti Nwo

Dave Anscombe

So you believe a university of manchester student who has been fed lies for the majority of his life just because he has been on the bbc a few times yes that makes more sense..

I'm struggling not to use his words to describe that comment... No, I believe an incredibly educated, free thinking professor of particle physics and general brilliant mind rather than some retarded Americans spouting crap on the youtube and some bampots on an internet forum. I mean, call me weird, but...

Edit: Nope, it's no good. f**kwit.

Edit 2: Sorry, but really.

Dave and matt i have found its no good trying to show and explain all this to people who have not researched / ever thought about it...

Ever thought that might be because without exception, everyone who tries to "explain" their "ideas" about it all ends up sounding like a pretentious, condescending, patronising twat? Endlessly listing off websites, Youtube video links and other "evidence" rather than actually demonstrating any comprehension or knowledge of it themselves, prefering instead to just Ctrl C + Ctrl V shit in an attempt to sound 'knowledgeable' to people, then talking about how "blinkered" people are when they get tired of having links spouted at them? Or just spouting weak shit like "I don't have the time to write this now" or "You just have to find out yourself"?

Nah, silly me, it's just because people are "too scared".

EDIT: I love how right now, due to the government we have in power, there's a lot of shit going on related to big business, corporations and public services that's much more deserving of people's attention (and something we actually have a potential to change, rather than spending ages poring over history trying to uncover massive schemes and conspiracy plots) but because it's something actually real and relatively mundane people don't give a shit. Why is it that it has to be a big dramatic plot for people to give a shit? If all you conspiracy theorists actually looked into what's happening now (yes, that involves looking at things that aren't really - on the face of it - incredibly exciting or interesting), you'd realise there's a lot more potential there for actually doing something about any form of injustice instead of weakly crying about things that have happened in the past, may not have happened at all, or may not happen in future.

EDIT 2: Seeing as it appears to be the done thing, here's a link to 'get you started' :rolleyes:http://www.guardian....eology-run-wild That's about something real that's actually going to have an impact on your life. To hopefully make it seem more dramatic and interesting, like all good conspiracy theories, here's a man folding himself in half:

Trampoline_flexi_back.gif

So you believe a university of manchester student who has been fed lies for the majority of his life just because he has been on the bbc a few times yes that makes more sense..

He's not feeling been fed anymore lies than you seem to be munching up like Pac-Man after a fast. Plus his "lies" do seem to have a little more credibility, with a bit more evidence to back them up. But of course, that's lies too....

I'm struggling not to use his words to describe that comment... No, I believe an incredibly educated, free thinking professor of particle physics and general brilliant mind rather than some retarded Americans spouting crap on the youtube and some bampots on an internet forum. I mean, call me weird, but...

Edit: Nope, it's no good. f**kwit.

Who mentioned americans spouting s**t on youtube? Ye not me.Calling someone a F**kwit over the internet makes you look clever and hard ;) explains why you actually believe this tool.

And mark i don't know where your going with that but to me it just ties in with what were saying about modern day 'slavery'. I think this sums it up :

"The Tory government is doing a first class job in its endeavour to revitalise the economy!

It is freezing salaries and wages.

It is shedding public employees and thus causing unemployment.

In cahoots with big business and the banks, it is reducing loans to the public, and small and medium sized businesses: which is leading to more unemployment, firm closures, and house repossessions.

It is making cuts in almost every conceivable sector of public services.

It will try, eventually, to sell off the whole public sector.

It is reducing pensions and increasing the retirement age.

It is causing enormous social upheaval.

It is imposing fees wherever it can, e.g., education."

Who mentioned americans spouting s**t on youtube? Ye not me.Calling someone a F**kwit over the internet makes you look clever and hard ;) explains why you actually believe this tool.

Pretty sure you can find some youtube videos in here spouting shit and your comment (about 2012 and subsequently about why I shouldn't believe a brainwashed foo' like Prof Cox) kinda follows on from those. I did/do apologise but I was only quoting Prof Cox who seems equally disheartened by people waiting for the world to end. Not trying to look clever or hard, just pisses me off when someone says something so blatantly stupid. This entire thread reminds me of the religion thread from way back when where it was the blinkered Christian's trying to convince everyone of what they believed with literally zero logic, evidence or consideration for reality.

Yes, I do believe that 'tool' and once again I'm disappointed that you so easily dismiss the thoughts of someone like that. If Stephen Hawking told you the 2012 thing was a pile of shite would you call him a tool and profess how he's just a blind fool who's been lied to by the establishment his whole life? Fackinell.

Haha, so what's the way to avoid being fed lies and becoming a drone to 'the man'... remain completely uneducated?

I keep getting flashbacks of John Sweeney in the BBC documentary where the retarded brainwashed scientologists pushed him to the edge with their mindless drivel and bullshit... I shall try to restrain.

Haha, so what's the way to avoid being fed lies and becoming a drone to 'the man'... remain completely uneducated?

That theory makes sense actually; looking at some of the characters promoting this stuff on Youtube.

Funny you should say that....

I will attempt to explain my standing once again.

I do not think it is a conspiracy, it is a plan being carried out in front of our very eyes. It is a business plan.

It is a business plan just the same as any other business plan, its aim is to collect as much money as it can.

Is that so hard to believe?

I do not think it is a conspiracy, it is a plan being carried out in front of our very eyes. It is a business plan.

It is a business plan just the same as any other business plan, its aim is to collect as much money as it can.

Is that so hard to believe?

So you think businesses are trying to make money? How mad are you?! :P

who do you think owns the federal reserve and royal mint.

Is the answer Elvis? Surely the Royal Mint is 'owned' by the Queen (shapeshifting lizard as she may be) and by default the British people. Federal Reserve will be, well, the US. Nobody own them, they just are. Feel free to link me to an animated American on Youtube telling me who owns them though (Y).

I'm just starting to see that what you see is... how businesses work. Normally. Meh.

Exactly.

I don't even remember saying I thought it was a bad thing.

I have my finger in a few pies and my brother is a relatively major player (compared to the likes of us)

The federal reserve is a private company I assume the royal mint is also.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Did he died?

It's all a carefully orchestrated viral video produced by the government to make trampolines, trampettes and all forms of bouncy, fun exercise equipment appear to be dangerous so people are less likely to exercise. This means they're less likely to get a release of endorphins, meaning they'll generally be more unhappy and therefore less predisposed to rising up against the government, becoming aware of their hold on our lives, or causing a nuisance - instead simply ballooning in size due to gorging upon fatty foods and fizzy drinks combined with a sedentary lifestyle.

The government hates fun: the government hates trampolines.

It's all a carefully orchestrated viral video produced by the government to make trampolines, trampettes and all forms of bouncy, fun exercise equipment appear to be dangerous so people are less likely to exercise. This means they're less likely to get a release of endorphins, meaning they'll generally be more unhappy and therefore less predisposed to rising up against the government, becoming aware of their hold on our lives, or causing a nuisance - instead simply ballooning in size due to gorging upon fatty foods and fizzy drinks combined with a sedentary lifestyle.

The government hates fun: the government hates trampolines.

lol

Is the answer Elvis? Surely the Royal Mint is 'owned' by the Queen (shapeshifting lizard as she may be) and by default the British people. Federal Reserve will be, well, the US. Nobody own them, they just are. Feel free to link me to an animated American on Youtube telling me who owns them though (Y).

You really are a wally now run along.

Exactly.

I don't even remember saying I thought it was a bad thing.

I have my finger in a few pies and my brother is a relatively major player (compared to the likes of us)

The federal reserve is a private company I assume the royal mint is also.

Exactly.

I do not know what will happen in 2012 but i do know that 'something' will happen. A lot of ancient history was trying to tell us this and the mayans were far more advanced than we could ever imagine. I will have more input when i get time.

you are bonkers.

I also don't see how Brian Cox can be shown to be anything other than a man at the cutting edge of particle physics who does a pretty good job of explaining the origins and future of the universe ?

Science, just because YOU don't understand it doesn't mean its a lie.

Hi, I'm just chiming in to say I'd love to be a part of this debate, but I'm too busy slamming my head against a wall made of bricks of Matt, Dave and Jake.

^^^^ It's on the internet, it must be true.