Anit Illuminati-Anti Nwo

Dave Anscombe

you are bonkers.

I also don't see how Brian Cox can be shown to be anything other than a man at the cutting edge of particle physics who does a pretty good job of explaining the origins and future of the universe ?

Science, just because YOU don't understand it doesn't mean its a lie.

As stated before I have much respect for Dr Brian Cox and particle physics, just in case I get slagged again.

Particle physics attempts to explain how the universe originated and what its future may be.

It does not explain WHY and therefore is not the whole picture.

This is not a statement knocking him or particle physics in any way. I am merely pointing out that it is not the be all and end of the discussion.

As stated before I have much respect for Dr Brian Cox and particle physics, just in case I get slagged again.

Particle physics attempts to explain how the universe originated and what its future may be.

It does not explain WHY and therefore is not the whole picture.

This is not a statement knocking him or particle physics in any way. I am merely pointing out that it is not the be all and end of the discussion.

HOW CAN YOU BE REPLYING?! YOU'RE PART OF THE BRICK WALL I'M SLAMMING MY HEAD AGAINST.

Hi, I'm just chiming in to say I'd love to be a part of this debate, but I'm too busy slamming my head against a wall made of bricks of Matt, Dave and Jake.

^^^^ It's on the internet, it must be true.

Why are you including me in that wall?

Again:

I am not a conspiracy nut

I do not think there is a plan in the traditional NWO sense.

The vids that I have posted of Bush and Obama are merely for entertainment and generally to be along the lines of the original scope of the thread that being Anti Iluminati anti NWO.

The one of John Harris says nothing of conspiracy just points out a few things one may not be aware of.

How can anyone not see that we are a farm of consumers???

Handbags that cost £800+

Cars that cost more than a street of houses

Shite that you dont need everywhere for you to buy and advertised very aggressively.

It is all just business and we are the consumers, it is not complicated.

Rowan- you may be surprised at at how much science and particularly quantum physics I do understand.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Why are you including me in that wall?

Mainly because a wall with 2 bricks is just a couple of bricks, and also because I couldn't be arsed to pick between the 8 pages of bullshit to see who was on what side of the debate. Maybe I put you on the wrong side, maybe not. If so, come help me headbutt this wall, because that's what this debate is like on both sides.

• Like 1

So Matt you're issue is that were are living in a capitalist consumer based world that exploits the weak minds, fickle natures and money driven goals of the people that live on it? Think pretty much since the origins of currency of any form that's been there. Just now with more money about and everything being more accessible it's sucked the majority of people in.

• Like 1

Lol

Mark, exactly I wasn't the one that placed me on the conspiracy nut side of the argument it is no big deal especially if you are on the end that is getting more of the money.

I may have been chucked in there because of my rant at JT! which was quite possibly a bit harsh but who likes being told what they are thinking only one human being knows what one is thinking.

The sad result of this business plan is that the balance of distribution is tipping away from the masses and towards the few.

I would guess none of us is on the end of the few.

I would guess that the 'many' are the 'many' because of a natural evolution more than the choices of the 'few'. If you want to buy, they will sell. If they sell, and you buy, they'll sell more. Where's the problem in consumerism? It fits both sides. As soon as it doesn't fit one side, the other one fails.

Oops, I accidentally put some logic in the thread.

Troll Troll Troll.

The sad result of this business plan is that the balance of distribution is tipping away from the masses and towards the few.

I would guess none of us is on the end of the few.

In a sense yes, but there's nothing stopping people doing their own thing, becoming more self-sustainable, starting their own business, etc.?

I keep getting flashbacks of John Sweeney in the BBC documentary where the retarded brainwashed scientologists pushed him to the edge with their mindless drivel and bullshit... I shall try to restrain.

NO TOMMY YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU WERE NOT THERE AT THE START OF THE INTERVIEW.

See with this whole argument, im seeing 2 distinct levels of belief in the NWO, Matts perfectly believable several large companies have ties to the goverments of major countries, and they do deals to benefit themselves. but to me thats not NWO or some big conspiracy, its how businesses work, and anyone that doesn't realise that, is destined for a life working in foot locker.

We then have people like Dave spouting the exact crap that comes out of alex jones etc mouth, which is in my opinion, a bunch of absolute bull crap made to make people like alex jones extremely rich and give a mediocre radio chat show host more fame than he deserves.

All I want from Dave is evidence/a discussion/answer to my points, but the trouble is, I seem to think he struggles to find answers for them, because the whole conspiracy story(as thats what it is) is flawed, and he cant give me the answers, because he cant find any which fit. So instead we get youtube links to people talking about something irrelevant.

Not to mention the amount of stuff Alex Jones has said, and its been complete and utter bullcrap (Martial/Marshall/Marshmallow law in the usa, with closed borders, dirty bombs, smallpox based terrorist attacks, massive millenium melt down). Its easy to find a past event, and make up a pretty out there,but semi coherent story about how it happened.

I may have been chucked in there because of my rant at JT! which was quite possibly a bit harsh but who likes being told what they are thinking only one human being knows what one is thinking.

You: People didn't get cancer from smoking back in the early 1920's implying that cigarettes have been made more unhealthy.

Me: Have you considered point 1, point 2, point 3?

You: FCKING f**kING TAWTATWTATW CUNTCUNTCUNT

Fishfingerer: Have you considered these point that are almost exactly the same as JT's logic and reasoning that it's other factors that would effect the stats?

You: Yeah you get it, thanks for understanding.

:huh:

31st March, 2012.

Dear Diary,

No one has been culled yet, although Mrs. Woodhouse

from number 27 died the other day, the paramedic said

it was something called 'old age'. Must be a new

genetically engineered organism invented by the

government or something. Bastards.

3rd April, 2012.

Dear Diary,

My predictions were right! Venezuela! Venezuela was on

the news! I told them! But would they listen? No. Anyway,

they're now banned from the World Cup for being too

annoying and noisy, the prophecy liveth!

18th April, 2012.

Dear Diary, this will be my last entry, as I will be selling my

diary to pay for cheap wine and some string, so I can finally

tie my 'The End Is Nigh' sign around my neck. Thank Sithis

my eyes are open! Got to go, these conspiracies aren't going

to shout at themselves at passers-by.

Edited by Dwarf Shortage

Lol

You: People didn't get cancer from smoking back in the early 1920's implying that cigarettes have been made more unhealthy.

Me: Have you considered point 1, point 2, point 3?

You: FCKING f**kING TAWTATWTATW CUNTCUNTCUNT

Fishfingerer: Have you considered these point that are almost exactly the same as JT's logic and reasoning that it's other factors that would effect the stats?

You: Yeah you get it, thanks for understanding.

:huh:

Yes indeed, but you have left out this bit.

You: Have you considered this valid point, that valid point and the other valid point NO

It was the no that sent me off on one.

Anyway sorry for the fanny f**k shit twat bit it was wrong of me and I was being a twat.

31st March, 2012.

Dear Diary,

No one has been culled yet, although Mrs. Woodhouse

from number 27 died the other day, the paramedic said

it was something called 'old age'. Must be a new

genetically engineered organism invented by the

government or something. Bastards.

3rd April, 2012.

Dear Diary,

My predictions were right! Venezuela! Venezuela was on

the news! I told them! But would they listen? No. Anyway,

they're now banned from the World Cup for being too

annoying and noisy, the prophecy liveth!

18th April, 2012.

Dear Diary, this will be my last entry, as I will be selling my

diary to pay for cheap wine and some string, so I can finally

tie my 'The End Is Nigh' sign around my neck. Thank Sithis

my eyes are open! Got to go, these conspiracies aren't going

to shout at themselves at passers-by.

You have got to be the funniest person on the forum :lol: