Comp Help/advice

bella

i would like to start entering comps again and dont know what im doing as there are so many clubs i really havent got a clue which one i should go in . i used to ride ymsa (i think) but that was 12 years ago.

basically i got back into trials 18 months ago and want to do a comp season. im from derby area (midlands) and whould like to stay as local as possible but still do every event in the season.

iv been asked if i want to do club trials or national trials by friends but to be honest i dont really know the dirrence i would like to do natonal as it sounds better thats about it.

anyone got and advise or weblinks to point me in the right direction

signing up

membership costs

club or nationals

I used to do the YMSA ones as well (I'm from near Buxton) and got back into it last year. Your probably best going for the Tyke Trials, they might be a bit of a trek but should be pretty easy to get to straight up the M1. Not sure about membership myself but all the info will be on www.biketrialuk.co.uk. Other than that it's worth doing a few rounds of the Nationals if your available and can get to them, they're also on the biketrial website but require no membership to ride.

Hope this helps and hope to see you at a comp!

Hi. I ride all the nationals and tyketrial rounds every year. Im also involved in the running of the comps. All the info you will need is at biketrials or tyke trial webpages. If i remember right it costs 15 for membership that allows you to enter every tyke event at 10 pounds per event. It might be cheaper online. As for the nationals its 20 pound per event but you dont need to be a member. Hope this helps If you want anymore details or anything just ask. Or contact me on 07891591423.