Southampton Sat 26Th March

DaiTrials

I'm studying in southampton for 6 months and up until this point havent had my bike. On the weekend of the 18th march my mate will be bringing my bike down and either on the 18th weekend or the following 25th of march we plan to ride southampton. We're of a medium level and havent ridden in a while. I've noticed the train station area looks good fun, but neither of us have ridden southampton before.

We were hoping the local riders would be out and might show us some good spots? If anyone who rides southampton Regularly would get in touch by reply or PM I'd be very greatful. Currently in exams so will not be fast to reply but will tr and check back here every few days.

David Howells

Other riders coming - Daniel Rees and possibly James Sweet

Edited by DaiTrials

Awsome News. The Dates my mate can do are the 25th and 26th, so the 18th is out... we'd prefer to ride the friday 25th because we have time off, but we understand that some of you probably work or are at at uni and might not be able to do friday daytime, so maybe Sat 26th is the best day? Let me know, David

PS - Can you guys add me on facebook? Its David Howells - daihowells68@hotmail.com

Edited by DaiTrials

• 2 weeks later...

Right all, just updating this thread to say...

This ride is definately on, theres 4 of us welshys gonna be there, never riden SH before

We plan to start/meet at 11am in the area behind the train station (by those walls/pillars)

All that said they were coming, would be great if you can reconfirm.

My number is 07725 010 445 - feel free to ring me sat or before

We're also gonna be going out for a short ride on the friday from around 2/3pm-5/6pm, and anyone is welcome...

David

Right all, just updating this thread to say...

This ride is definately on, theres 4 of us welshys gonna be there, never riden SH before

We plan to start/meet at 11am in the area behind the train station (by those walls/pillars)

All that said they were coming, would be great if you can reconfirm.

My number is 07725 010 445 - feel free to ring me sat or before

We're also gonna be going out for a short ride on the friday from around 2/3pm-5/6pm, and anyone is welcome...

David

whos the 4th welshy captain howels!

Cool, 10 at subway it is then...

and DEZ:

Me, you, Sean and Maundy = 4

Get your calculator out and check if you like :P

i did check on my special calulator and when i entered your name a big badger came up and said error then blew up so you owe me a new calculator and i shotgun first dibs in subway

on the other side im gonna be selling some parts zoo frame tensile cranks echo 2 bolt booster and a trialtech cardbon booster tryall nuc stem 4 bolt moutns front magura thats about it anyone here intrested in any parts let me know ill bring them down

Edited by DEZ