Harden Moor

TykeTrial

After a really good start to the season at Shipley Glen last weekend we're now getting ready for round 2 of the TykeTrial series at Harden Moor on 3rd April.

Really easy to enter ...

Pay here then Complete the entry form here

There were loads of new members and people trying it out at the last round, so hope to see more of you at Harden.

I'm not sure but it might be Ben Swales that deals with membership and he is on holiday at the moment.

edit: Ive just had a look on FB and he is back now :giggle:

I'm sure whoever deals with those emails will get back to you soon!

Edited by CalopS

Hi,

Yep, it's me who deals with membership applications. I got back from my holiday on Monday night (which is why I missed the Shipley trial (N) ) and have had a lot to catch up on. I've processed most of the membership applications that I've received (great to see so many new members!); I have a few more to do today and then I'll be sending membership cards out in the post.

Danny, I don't remember seeing your email and I've searched for that email address in my inbox and no joy - looks like it never came through. Can you resend it please?

Edited by Ben Swales

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent an email about my membership, not sure if it was the correct email address but still :lol:

I haven't received my card yet so should i just leave the membership no. section on the entry form blank?

Cheers, Paul.

I think Ben's still catching up from his holidays!!!

Don't worry about the number if you haven't got your card yet - he'll send me an up to date list of members a day or two before so I'll know who's joined - he'll probably hand the cards out at the Harden event.

The main thing is to get your entry form off as soon as possible please!

Barbara

Hi all,

Yes, had plenty of catching up to do. I decided it would be easier to distribute membership cards at the Harden comp as it's so near.

If anyone would like to know their membership number between now and then, email me at membership@biketrialuk.co.uk and I'll get straight back to you. Otherwise, just leave it blank on your entry form this time and we'll sort it out at our end.

See you all on Sunday!

Ben