Misconceptions Blog

Ross McArthur

Cool stuff - the content was wicked though it did have a slight "trying to be Clean" vibe about it in places (mostly just the similar layout though I think, which is rather limited with a blog!)

Will certainly be checking back on this one - it's up the in the bookmarks with Mr Westlake (Y)

Cool stuff - the content was wicked though it did have a slight "trying to be Clean" vibe about it in places

I have to admit, it was more inspired by marks, rather than trying to be marks. his blog is awesome and i read it regularly.

The first post explains what i am trying to do with the blog, 2011 holds alot in store for me so i wanted to try and convey it rather than just sticking photos on FB or in the media forums. So hopefully people will have a look at it and maybe even bookmark it. If not, thats fine.

Cheers for the comments about the content though. I am more interested in the content then the perfect presentation :)

I have to admit, it was more inspired by marks, rather than trying to be marks. his blog is awesome and i read it regularly.

Awesome, that's good to hear :) The whole point of mine was to help try and inspire people to do stuff like this, so it's all good if it's working out (Y)

EDIT: Forgot to actually mention the content - interesting reading, keen to see where you go with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

appreciate the compliments, quite shocked people are actually keeping up with the blog.

The injury isnt too serious ben, just giving it some rest as I am renowned to have weak as anything ankles (FAIL), so it will be supports on both ankles when riding from now on in. just not worth taking the risk anymore.

The camera will hopefully have a lot more riding activity being updated on the blog, and hopefully this weather will get me out and about with the locals to do a little filming / photography.

p.s. does anyone know why when i press add reply on the mobile site, it doesnt let me post?

• 2 weeks later...