Hook Wood April 10Th

sundance

EBTC round 2

Hook Woods, Surrey

April 10th

The second round of the Essex Biketrial Club championship is coming up soon, April 10th to be precise. If you have not got your entry form to me yet then please do so. If you cant print it off or just cant be bothered then just Post your name on here and or PM me with your details and i shall fill out the form for you, then you will just have to sign your name when you sign on at the trial.

To all riders entering the White beginner routes, there has been a slight change in the rules for you guys to hopefully allow you to enjoy your day a little more. The White beginner route ONLY will not have a 2 minuite time limit. This only applies to the Beginner route. This comes as a result of some of our younger riders feedback. Please note that the 'no timing rule' only applies to the next 1 competition at Hook Woods and only to the beginner or White route, its a trial run to see how you all get on and we are open to feedback and any comments you may have about it.

All the other routes will be as usual.

Thanks

Dan

P.S

If anyone wants to enter please send your entry forms in soon or Post or PM me your details and i shall do it for you. My number 07724 819 341 email: sundance_champion@hotmail.com

Good, the more the merrier.

Shall i put you name down for it? If so them PM me this info so i can fill out the entry form for you.

Your name

Address

Phone number

Bike ridden

Category entered

ACU licence number (If you do not have one that is not a problem just let me know and i will tell you what we can do instead)

Do not post this info on the forum unless you want to the whole world to know your personal info!

Can someone hook me up with a postcode/street name.. dont have sat nav, so will be going on google maps, and remembering the route in my head.

The postcode takes you to the landowners house which is wrong. Youre looking for Blakes Lane, West Horsley, which is off the A246. If you heading towards Guildford on the A246, its on the left, if youre heading towards Leatherhead, its on the right. There are two entrances to blakes lane. Blakes lane is more of a track running parallel to the A246. There is a turning down a long track, off of Blakes lane. You want to head down this. Hook wood is about 3/4 of a mile down this track through a gate and up a steep hill. It is usually sign posted off the A246. If youre heading towards Guildford, look out for a Lotus garage by a small roundabout. Go straight over the roundabout, then look out for signs on the left.

Heres a map link

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=s&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=757&q=blakes+lane+horsley&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Hope this helps.