3Rd Round Haddington

kevind

Entry form here for 8th May at Haddington. Some new routes and no dodgy descents!

Remember the 4th Scottish round entry forms shall be through the Bike Trial Federation website for the 4th of June. Entry money to go to them as they are organising. I will present awards and points to those in the Scottish Bike trial Club only. You will also still have a go at the bike trial cup as well. Stay on and ride in the British champs on Sunday if you like.

Edited by kevind

• 2 weeks later...

Entry form here for 8th May at Haddington. Some new routes and no dodgy descents!

Remember the 4th Scottish round entry forms shall be through the Bike Trial Federation website for the 4th of June. Entry money to go to them as they are organising. I will present awards and points to those in the Scottish Bike trial Club only. You will also still have a go at the bike trial cup as well. Stay on and ride in the British champs on Sunday if you like.

That a promise?

Sorry the other venue. It will be sign posted from Haddington. Its in the country so no post code. But google the road on entry form. Its the hill to the North of Haddington with the big stone tower on it.

It's the other way round - the 2nd round of the British Trials Cup is on the Saturday, with the British Championship on the Sunday (Y)

Not according to the entry forms British Champoinship (cup)on Saturday with the Scottish included and the second round of the British Cup! (champoinship) on Sunday. Scottish is on Saturday.

Sorry the other venue. It will be sign posted from Haddington. Its in the country so no post code. But google the road on entry form. Its the hill to the North of Haddington with the big stone tower on it.

Ach bugger i liked that one. O well. Will be fun to ride this one:)

The one you liked will be last event of the year in a much bigger new venue in North Berwick. So dont worry little one your indoor street skills will still be able to shine. Hopefully organise a party/ride at night to do champoinship awards with a free days riding on the Sunday either at venue or on the Rocks at the beach you all went to last year. October 8/9th

Thanks kevin for setting this up. Even though your going to get a smack for trying to get us to go along that tree!

Also i still cant sit down with out it being sore. That 4 hour drive home was real fun!

stop poking yer bum then!! :giggle:

hope the trial went well guys, still nursing my hangover from last nights celebrations. time to get afew serious hours of practise in before the trip to the tyke trial this weekend coming.

Edited by gary-mac

Hi Team,

Its always nice to have the local event and not the drive home. Lewis those butt cheeks were gripping tighter than a four finger Magura on that back wheel, stay on the pedals. It did give everyone a laugh though. Sun is shinning as usual this morning but it did come out sooner than the forecast. Hope you all had a good day. Results and champ standings attached.

Sorry I forgot to thank all the officials yesterday SO THANK YOU ALL.

Experts Ross McArthur

Inters Lewis Munro and James Wright Joint leaders

Novice Aaron Duke

Primary Andrew Williams