Stunning Trials Photos

And in my point of view, Gilles is the best trials rider.

But that wasn't the point/question. Ali said that Kenny is 'just about the best rider on the planet'. koxxboy14 then said that 'Kenny is the best all round rider'. Neither of them mention trials. The video you posted of Gilles is him doing his normal compy trials on street obstacles. Sure he's bloody good at trials but he is not a rounded rider (from what I've seen/is shown in that video). I completely agree with Ali/koxxboy/Mark that Kenny is one of the best riders (note: not purely trials) in the world. Very few, if any, come close to his ability to lend his hand to anything to such an incredibly high level. Not even Gilles in his stupid short shorts...

• Like 2

I've never mentioned it before, but I can assure it's not because "I'm jealous".

I don't think I'm 'right' because I've 'been on here so long' or because I work at TartyBikes, I just think you're wrong. You also don't have to be a 'bike star' to be sarcastic.

Forget it, you keep playing as the cleverest one.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I know everyone has seen it, but this is an awesome pic of Ali C, it would be great to get it with no-one in the background, like really early on a summer morning

Wish granted. Except for the people in the windows, but you can't really see them anyway.

wallalim1600.jpg