Echo Hifi

CalopS

My Ozonys died so I picked this up for 50 pounds. Really happy with the geo and it doesn't feel too much heavier surprisingly!

230890_10150164706826426_512656425_7116674_7431697_n.jpg

229327_10150166830301426_512656425_7135335_6834304_n.jpg

Spec is same as last bike really besides the Try-all tire on the front and my new Viz Pro 720 bars which are awsome! :D

Thanks to Trials4life1 for the frame, Pogo for the tensioner and Tarty for getting those Viz bars back in stock!

Looks great! I remember few years back people saying they rode really shit because of the high BB. How things change.. :lol:

Probably because they weren't riding a high enough front end, most folk who had them had very low/flat bars and flat stems. Now every one knows where its at high bb and high bar/stem to match.

I don't actually have words for the crack on the Ozonys just whaaaaaa

Edited by jambo

Probably because they weren't riding a high enough front end, most folk who had them had very low/flat bars and flat stems. Now every one knows where its at high bb and high bar/stem to match.

I don't actually have words for the crack on the Ozonys just whaaaaaa

still officially the worst frame I have ever owned. :rolleyes:

however, I am glad you like it and it's good to see you are with bike again!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From riding with Carl quite a lot, I would say since moving too the hifi his moves have gotten far bigger and the effort/commitment going into his moves have improved a great deal, Some people just ride shorter frames much better, Carl's a great example its not really my thing but its rides pretty light and holds up fairly well, With the correct stem set-up there loverly frames.

What you doing with the rockman ;)

The Rockman is gone. Rewelded, repainted and waiting for parts apparently. Looking forward to seeing how long it lasts :unsure:

I'm better on the Echo now than I was on the Ozonys. Its nice having a frame that you don't need to worry about (Y)

The "extra" weight isn't holding me back.

Just moving to stock was definatly the right move ^_^

p.s. thanks luke!

Edited by CalopS