Clean - Section 01

Mark W

Nah, anyone's allowed however they ride. The spots have been chosen because they'll allow most people a chance to ride/do stuff on them, so yeah, it's fairly open...

As long as we go to the place with the flat bank to rail so we cab do 270s over the hip

So excited about this, definitely going to try 360's off things. Which will be fun considering how inconsistent my 180s can be :P

Anyone local gonna be doing anything Saturday night? Need to figure out how i'm getting home, train Sunday could be a plan if it's likely to be a late one on the riding front.

That's what I'm talking about ;)

The jam itself isn't going to go on super late just so people can GTFO if they want to, but yeah, I'd imagine there'll be riding/drinking going on later. I think I'm going to be sticking around in the near-ish vicinity of Bristol (possibly S. Wales) so I guess Ali and I are going to be around at least...

I'm flying in on the Friday evening and leaving either Sunday evening or Monday morning so I'm around if anyone wants to have a post ride drink or whatever. Also a Sunday sesh would be nice too if anyone's still capable of riding.

Oh yeah and if anyone wants a mellow ride on the Friday evening I'm up for that too... Ben?

Oh, and someone needs to teach me to hook straight walls! :P

No.

Im probably 15 mins ride outta town, simply cos its up hill but like 5 mins drive got a 7 bedroom house with only me in it by then so if anyone wants in on that let me know. I wont be riding but may aswell come down and watch wont have much else to do.

I'm flying in on the Friday evening and leaving either Sunday evening or Monday morning so I'm around if anyone wants to have a post ride drink or whatever. Also a Sunday sesh would be nice too if anyone's still capable of riding.

Oh yeah and if anyone wants a mellow ride on the Friday evening I'm up for that too... Ben?

No.

I'd be up for that.