Glasseyetrials Blog

1a2bcio8

Check out my new blog here.

Thanks to Mark for the inspiration and some help with the script. No doubt the form of my blog has been greatly influenced by Marks but hopefully the style is of my own making. Ben's blog has definitely been a motivator as well. Clean and Misconceptions are both awesome :)

I should have a few updates over the next week as some videoing of other people is planned.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Ben Rowlands
  • Like 3

Thanks for the comments, chaps.

Nick, are you trying to access it via a mobile? Only I tried to use the embedding script to allow that but it stopped the vimeo controls from working so I used the older embedding script. I'll try and suss it all out over time. I'm not very adept at this sort of thing unfortunately.

Thanks for the comments, chaps.

Nick, are you trying to access it via a mobile? Only I tried to use the embedding script to allow that but it stopped the vimeo controls from working so I used the older embedding script. I'll try and suss it all out over time. I'm not very adept at this sort of thing unfortunately.

I'm using a MAC, not sure if that could be the problem. I have just watched the video on vimeo's site.

Have to say................................ I enjoyed it. Mark you ride that 24 like it's an extension of your body, you have a great style and you make it look so easy.

I thought you were already using CS5! Ask Mark if he can post you my magic USB stick!

He said about this at the weekend. Cheers fella.

nice ben, you going to bristol on the 11th? Not been riding with you in AGES!

I live in Bristol so, yeah, I'll be there :P

• 3 weeks later...