Www.scott-Wilson.co.uk

Scotty Evil1

Got my new website up and running today yaaay :)

Been wanting a re design for ages now and found a new web based editor to use, which was 100x Easier and bEtter to use and it means i can update it anywhere i want and its instant.

Will fine tune it and get some real news up on it over next few days

So please check it out!

www.scott-wilson.co.uk

Cheers!

Edited by Scotty Evil1

I find it just plain greedy. Come on Scott, share 'em out!! :P

Site looks nice and clean dude, good job :)

Thats what happens when your an only child :P

If people offer me shiney new free things im not turning them down lol

Cheers for all the comments guys, glad you like it.

Keep checking it over the next week or so while I change a few bits around

Thanks!

Edited by Scotty Evil1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's good, had a look through it and the main thing that annoyed me was that I had to copy & paste the website links- perhaps change them into links you can click? I know it's me just being lazy but it should be an easy fix.

Sweet site though, voted for you on one of the videos. :)

P.S. I've got a signed Onza team shirt at home from earls court 2009, it has your signature on it. It's kinda weird I've got your signature and the rest of the 2009 onza team on a shirt hanging on my wall...

It's good, had a look through it and the main thing that annoyed me was that I had to copy & paste the website links- perhaps change them into links you can click? I know it's me just being lazy but it should be an easy fix.

Sweet site though, voted for you on one of the videos. :)

P.S. I've got a signed Onza team shirt at home from earls court 2009, it has your signature on it. It's kinda weird I've got your signature and the rest of the 2009 onza team on a shirt hanging on my wall...

Cheers for that. Yeah it was meant to have proper links, but for some reason while editing they didnt want to work and link to anything, so had to just have copy + paste hopefully sorted soon.

Ah sweet man. 2009 was a good year there. Hope you stil like the shirt! :)

Cheers for that. Yeah it was meant to have proper links, but for some reason while editing they didnt want to work and link to anything, so had to just have copy + paste hopefully sorted soon.

Ah sweet man. 2009 was a good year there. Hope you stil like the shirt! :)

Had a more in-depth look at the website, here's just some criticism to help you improve.

The links page is empty, if you're going to leave it empty- then you may as well remove it- if not then put "in progress" or something in the middle.

The videos section is really good, only improvements I could see is by adding a small description/date under the video.

The photos were really good (perhaps add more on a weekly/monthly basis?), if you wanted to improve this section- use Photoshop and optimize the image for web (so that it loads quicker) and then add a link at the bottom of the page so that if the viewers want to download/view higher quality pictures then they can see them in that section.

The news & about sections are really good.

Perhaps on the home section, for those non-trials riders you could put "I'm a trials-biker and..." give a brief description of what trials is? Just in case someone looks at your site and doesn't have a clue what trials is.

Hope that helps? happy.gif

Haha yeah I've worn it once or twice doing trials with hope that it would make me better, I don't wear it anymore. So it doesn't get dirty which means I don't have to wash it (signatures may fade :( )

• 1 month later...