New Tnn Be-Green Pads

hulud

Afraid not, he's a good rider. I agree though, they don't come close to yellows or cousts. Plenty of sound and bite, but very little hold.

Weird you should say that - I found my LGMs seem to have way better hold than the Heatsink Yellows. I also wasn't really ever that keen on my Coust pads...

At least it's clear now. Now sorry for having problems in my head and trying to seek attention when I don't get any from anywhere else. Sorry for making you share my shitty life. You won't ever hear about me anymore, Sir!

Wow, you may have mental health issues; but using it as an excuse and publically wallowing in self pity will not earn you any sympathy or friends.

I think Mark covered why what you were saying about the pads made no sense at all, there just wasn't any consistantcy in your argument.

Wow, you may have mental health issues; but using it as an excuse and publically wallowing in self pity will not earn you any sympathy or friends.

I think Mark covered why what you were saying about the pads made no sense at all, there just wasn't any consistantcy in your argument.

True, sorry. I present all the members my apologies for my past behaviour and will make efforts to be "normal" from now on!

just got these pads, but cant test them yet :( the o-ring in the backings are F*cked, I tried to fit the pads but they wouldn't get on the slave cylinder, then i looked at the o-rings and they where sort of split in two ring.

i spit on the brake pads,where the o-rings are. Makes it super easy to put it on. Alot better then using oil and such

• 1 month later...

I didn't ask, which is why I edited my post to not ask any form of question at all. I'm also not 'trying to contradict' you - you did that yourself. When the Sport pads were launched you said that Try-All pads were 'nothing special', yet now - a week or two later - you say the Try-All pads give 'perfect performance'. I was just a little confused as to how something could go from being average to being 'perfect' in such a short period of time. That's why I asked that particular question previously.

As for my 'problem' with you, do you think it might possibly have something to do with you complaining to my employer about me, then having the f**king cheek to try and add me as a friend on Facebook a couple of days later?

lol

It still makes me laugh how often scenarios like that happen, yet brake pad companies still use this same method of 'sponsorship'...

It's a good way for other companies to find out who's happy to talk down their 'sponsors' products though - nicely done on both the rider and those who grass them up (Y)

EDIT: Conspiracy theory- Adam/Dave et all clearly pay the brake pad companies to 'sponsor' riders first, as a vetting process to find out who's loyal to the people giving them support and free shit. If they aren't, they should :P

Edited by JDâ„¢

It's a good way for other companies to find out who's happy to talk down their 'sponsors' products though - nicely done on both the rider and those who grass them up (Y)

EDIT: Conspiracy theory- Adam/Dave et all clearly pay the brake pad companies to 'sponsor' riders first, as a vetting process to find out who's loyal to the people giving them support and free shit. If they aren't, they should :P

Adam and Dave already have teams full of riders who don't talk down their sponsor's products and who are "loyal" without having to do anything like that. If you don't toss out product "sponsorships" like confetti it's not really that hard to find good riders who know how to represent a brand well.

• Like 1

Adam and Dave already have teams full of riders who don't talk down their sponsor's products and who are "loyal" without having to do anything like that. If you don't toss out product "sponsorships" like confetti it's not really that hard to find good riders who know how to represent a brand well.

It was more a comment to hopefully show the idiots involved how idiotic they are, than a real suggestion to Adam and Dave who are clearly doing it right.

i have been using these pads on a light grind for a while now, they are amazing, perfect bite and hold they have never slipped or something. works perfect in wet conditions aswell. i am placing a order tommorow on some heatsink yellow, for the front brake, any thougths about these, heard they have a agressive bite. i like that in the front. the setup will be, magura hs33, tensile offset mounts and a echo tr 26" rim, on a monty 221 sss fork.