Any Riders In The Glasgow/cumbernauld Area?

Yeah if seen a lot of stuff in Glasgow that looks awesome to ride. I'm still somewhat crap so I can only dream atm :P

I'm actually from Cumbernauld but I haven't seen any trials riders kicking about locally so I thought there must be some dudes in the Glasgow area. I used to see a few guys riding BMX but even they have disappeared :( forever alone... :P

a few of us! we are out pretty much all the time the more the merrier

p,m me and ill give u ma number

Great Success!!! :P

Awesome man will do :)

I stay in cumbernauld, what area are you from ? will be hopefully going out this week or next if we stop getting flooded lol

theres plenty to ride around my area and some times meet up with ross during the week

Edited by weebryan

I stay in cumbernauld, what area are you from ? will be hopefully going out this week or next if we stop getting flooded lol

theres plenty to ride around my area and some times meet up with ross during the week

Awesome :) I'm from the Condorrat area. not originally from Cumbernauld though so I don't know the whole area well.

Yeah the weather has sucked so i've been going to the sheltered car park up the town centre just practicing the usual bumf and getting used to the trials bike again. I'll PM you my number and just give us a shout the next time your going out to ride and i'll try hop along :)

comp on at Bob Macgregor trials park just south of Glasgow this weekend 21st. I think most of the trials riders from around you will be there. See competition section for details. Come along and say hello, even enter on the day if you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once the better weather comes in ill be out a few times a week in Cumbernauld. Theres loads of good spots to ride! Ive made a fair few videos showcasing Cumbernaulds spots, so if your interested in checking them out just let me know.

I'll have to pop down to Kilsyth at some point. There is a couple of wee bits just next to the bank at the top of the high street, across the road at the church too. If only there was more of those big rocks plonked about the place!

What bikes are you boys riding?