SunshineDiver

Any Riders In The Glasgow/cumbernauld Area?

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Any riders on the forum based around the Cumbernauld or Glasgow area???

Started riding a while back myself but it became so boring riding by myself that I spent more time riding trails with my downhill buddies. I've got the trials itch again though.

So close yet so far. If I was actually any good at trials I would take regular trips into Glasgow, maybe I will in the future. Still, if you organised a ride I would see if I could spare the time.

a few of us! we are out pretty much all the time the more the merrier

p,m me and ill give u ma number

Yeah if seen a lot of stuff in Glasgow that looks awesome to ride. I'm still somewhat crap so I can only dream atm :P

I'm actually from Cumbernauld but I haven't seen any trials riders kicking about locally so I thought there must be some dudes in the Glasgow area. I used to see a few guys riding BMX but even they have disappeared :( forever alone... :P

a few of us! we are out pretty much all the time the more the merrier

p,m me and ill give u ma number

Great Success!!! :P

Awesome man will do :)

I'm sure Danny Mac lives near Glasgow, maybe he'll ride with you sometime.

:rolleyes:

I stay in cumbernauld, what area are you from ? will be hopefully going out this week or next if we stop getting flooded lol

theres plenty to ride around my area and some times meet up with ross during the week

Edited by weebryan

I stay in cumbernauld, what area are you from ? will be hopefully going out this week or next if we stop getting flooded lol

theres plenty to ride around my area and some times meet up with ross during the week

Awesome :) I'm from the Condorrat area. not originally from Cumbernauld though so I don't know the whole area well.

Yeah the weather has sucked so i've been going to the sheltered car park up the town centre just practicing the usual bumf and getting used to the trials bike again. I'll PM you my number and just give us a shout the next time your going out to ride and i'll try hop along :)

comp on at Bob Macgregor trials park just south of Glasgow this weekend 21st. I think most of the trials riders from around you will be there. See competition section for details. Come along and say hello, even enter on the day if you want.

Damn, got work on weekends. Would've loved to come along.

I'm working the weekend as well unfortunatley. Would of loved to come along :(

No worries guys, The next one is over in North Berwick (hopefully) on the 9th October. get a day off and we will see you there. Just keep an eye on the comp section for details. Hopefully a full champoinship next year.

Nearly own Scotland as well. Last comp off the year guys at the Bob Macgregor venue in North Ayrshire on the 9th October. Few weeks notice so hopefully you can get the day orf. check the comp section for details.

yeah i'm from glasgow and i'm always looking for an excuse to go out riding but its better banter when theres a group of folk to do it with :) When do you guys go out riding? PM me if u are going out anytime soon! cheers

Happnin we are in cumbernauld / kilsyth area any one still out there we usually riding a night a week or whenever its not wet. Lookin for some new places to ride anyone know any good spots?

We have a Barn over in East Lothian with Lights and a water tight roof. Still adding stuff to ride on. Usually just around six riders on a Tuesday evening. PM me if you are interested.

pm'd we are just using a underpass in cumbernauld in this weather, got a bumch of pallets, got lights and its dry simple enough for a hop about!

Once the better weather comes in ill be out a few times a week in Cumbernauld. Theres loads of good spots to ride! Ive made a fair few videos showcasing Cumbernaulds spots, so if your interested in checking them out just let me know.

I'll have to pop down to Kilsyth at some point. There is a couple of wee bits just next to the bank at the top of the high street, across the road at the church too. If only there was more of those big rocks plonked about the place!

What bikes are you boys riding?