Traprod Site , Tra`s Webshop

TRA

I saw other companys posting so i hope its OK.

Now officialy starting to sell the The Plague DVD/Bluray with TRA and The Knut .

There will be some prints for sale too.

The trailer have its password removed and is on first page.

Orders can be done on this official website of traprod, at the moment it will accept only Paypal.

If issues please let me know.

TRAPROD

Teaser was awesome - great idea.

i go with his thoughts ! haha , well as i said ive spent too much time on this thing, much more then i will ever get back and did not at the present time feel the need to make a "regular" one.

Altho one will be able to see that its not 1 spot shit filmed over 1 day kind of video.

After US trip i will probably make a different one when i have more time to spear.

i go with his thoughts ! haha , well as i said ive spent too much time on this thing, much more then i will ever get back and did not at the present time feel the need to make a "regular" one.

Altho one will be able to see that its not 1 spot shit filmed over 1 day kind of video.

After US trip i will probably make a different one when i have more time to spear.

just out of curiosity

what do you do for living?

hit man?

bear killer?

viking actor?

dwarf trower?

Just wanted to say that i've received my copy,the first official buy according to what TRA wrote on the pictures that come with the dvd/blu-ray.

Shipping was fast, a week at most.. i'm from Canada. Gonna go watch this later in the evening probably, can't wait :)

To TRA.. you really need/needed a new pen ;)

got myself a new pen ! hehe

As long as im here i will say that because of such huge differences of income around the world i will most likely start

to sell the plague at lower price for some parts of the world, it is unfair that some people pay alot more for

a item when considering the % of total monthly income.

Never seen anyone do this before, but i think its a good thing for everyone :)

Just wanted to say that i've received my copy,the first official buy according to what TRA wrote on the pictures that come with the dvd/blu-ray.

Shipping was fast, a week at most.. i'm from Canada. Gonna go watch this later in the evening probably, can't wait :)

To TRA.. you really need/needed a new pen ;)