Rockman Are Bastards...

ogre

from working in a bike shop this annoys me as we get the new bmx dealer catalogues in saying new for wheneva and there just re branded parts ,and look new just in for 2011,oh there the same as lastyear just in different colours and with a price increase.i personally think the bmx market is a huge mug off.

from working in a bike shop this annoys me as we get the new bmx dealer catalogues in saying new for wheneva and there just re branded parts ,and look new just in for 2011,oh there the same as lastyear just in different colours and with a price increase.i personally think the bmx market is a huge mug off.

There is a lot of re-branding going on in the BMX world, but in all the bike industry there have been some big price rises due to materials costs increasing, and shipping costs increasing now that fuel is more expensive. Companies can't just absorb that, so there's usually going to be some sort of increase in trade and/or RRP.

• Like 1

Thats because they have some sort of agreement with DMR so they can use there shape the face of the pedal is about the same but the internal and the cage bit inbetween is different, the copies are shit by the way. Maybe I'm wrong about wellgo designing them first maybe its gusset.

Edited by Milo123

ZHI and bionic are a sister brand of echo and used all echo's ideas along with cranks and other things, they are now in a dispute hence why tartybikes don't stock zhi and bionic.

someone correct me if im wrong

Zhi/Bionic are in Echo's eyes a bit of a thorn. Seems for a lot of shops in China and internationally you can either stock Yao Zhi's or Deng's. The competition between the two is pretty severe within China at least.

pretty much everyone rips off someone it's part of evolution i'm past caring now it'll never stop

Yes... That reminds me.

I had an poetry thread on a different forum, people took poetry from the worlds famous poets and claimed it as their own. :giggle:

pretty much everyone rips off someone it's part of evolution i'm past caring now it'll never stop

Yes... That reminds me.

I had an poetry thread on a different forum, people took poetry from the worlds famous poets and claimed it as their own. :giggle: