Dare 2B - British Bike Trial Championship 2011

Savage

The 2011 British Bike Trial Championships will be held at Hook Woods on Sunday 25th September. Dare 2B are the title sponsors of the event and without their help and support the event would not be running! so a huge thanks to them.

Fun and exciting sections will be made which will suite all styles of riding, there WILL be a course suitable for your ability whether your new to trials or slightly more practised. Entry forms will be available by the end of the week.

There will be a FREE Dare2b beanie for everyone that enters :)

Camping is available at the venue for the Saturday night only.

It would be nice to see some new faces at this event and I hope all of the regular competition riders will come and show their support.

If you plan of coming to the event please add to this topic.

Cheers, Ben.

The 2011 British Bike Trial Championships will be held at Hook Woods on Sunday 25th September. Dare 2B are the title sponsors of the event and without their help and support the event would not be running! so a huge thanks to them.

Fun and exciting sections will be made which will suite all styles of riding, there WILL be a course suitable for your ability whether your new to trials or slightly more practised. Entry forms will be available by the end of the week.

There will be a FREE Dare2b beanie for everyone that enters :)

Camping is available at the venue for the Saturday night only.

It would be nice to see some new faces at this event and I hope all of the regular competition riders will come and show their support.

If you plan of coming to the event please add to this topic.

Cheers, Ben.

I'm there if they allow brakelessness! ;)

James

• Like 1

I'm there if they allow brakelessness! ;)

James

Ok the brakeless question has been asked, I will let you know if its a yes or no.

If we are able to have brakeless riders a seperate class will be created.

Ali, will you be back on a bike in time?

Ben.

Ok the brakeless question has been asked, I will let you know if its a yes or no.

If we are able to have brakeless riders a seperate class will be created.

Ali, will you be back on a bike in time?

Ben.

I was the one to ask on facebook Ben, so I'm pretty sure 'd be the only one... unless Mark Westlake or Ali are riding in which case I am guarantee'd last place! >_<

Thanks

James

don't think I'll be fully healthy again, but I am kinda tempted to go anyway, not ridden anywhere new for ages and wouldn't mind bunnyhopping about at Hook Woods. I would enter the brakeless category if there was one, otherwise I would probably go in red route with brakes.

Hey up Kev. I think the venue is the best the UK has to offer, there is a good mix of natural and man made riding and it caters for all levels of riding.

It is a long way south for you though, Guildford, Surrey is the nearest big town.

Its well worth the trip down if you can gather a few people together to come in one car / mini van!

Ben.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this Hook Woods, the Hook by Basingstoke, Fleet etc, if you could provide a post code or web site link to the event, im only down the road, ill come along with some mates.

Hook Woods is in West Horsley, Surrey.

Here's a image of the surrounding area of Hook Woods.

post-4095-0-23171900-1313681282_thumb.jp

Here's a image of a map of Hook Woods it's self with a general idea of how to gain access to the venue.

post-4095-0-65145100-1313681447_thumb.jp

As you can hopefully see, access to the venue entrance is from the A246 which runs between Guildford, through West Horsley to Leatherhead.

Edited by Nick Manning

• 2 weeks later...