Adam Morewood - World Champion

Robin M S/c

haha, I knew he was good, but I wasn't expecting him to be quite that good! Congrats on the world champs title! Well deserved.

One question though, it doesn't look like his rear rim is ground, any reason for this? I only ask because I doubt he'll have the strongest grip on the levers yet and having the extra power of a ground rim would seem like a good idea especially for wet comps, but he seems to be managing more than well enough as it is :)

haha, I knew he was good, but I wasn't expecting him to be quite that good! Congrats on the world champs title! Well deserved.

One question though, it doesn't look like his rear rim is ground, any reason for this? I only ask because I doubt he'll have the strongest grip on the levers yet and having the extra power of a ground rim would seem like a good idea especially for wet comps, but he seems to be managing more than well enough as it is :)

He does have a grind on the rear but most of the video is on his practice bike that gets well used and abused and needs a regrind quite regularly.

His best bike has softer pads and a good grind for comps.

Edited by Robin M S/c