Aint I A Dick, The Plague Blueray Now For Download

TRA

Sorry but you're a f**king retard. There is no way a digital download is worth that much. You ever heard of Steam? They sell games with generally around 10-20% off the RRP because they're digital downloads and you don't get a box or anything else, because it drops overheads. There is no way a niche video that is probably at most 2 hours long and filmed on what I'm gonna assume isn't expensive equipment with no doubt little to no proper lighting is worth $40. End of, stop arguing otherwise. You can charge as much as you like, but it's greed at the end of the day. Nothing else.

No,you´re F**king retard son.How many games are sold like this in a week?10 000 worldwide?or even more?How many trials DVD are sold in a week?10?If you´re mean to pay 40 dollars just stay out of this topic,please.Asshole.

I'll do what I want until you stop gagging on that dick. I don't even get your argument, it's f**king dog shit, what because less DVDs are sold this way they should cost more? The price is meant to be lower because there's less overheads. End of. Greed has fueled that price, nothing else, the fact you're too ignorant to see that is unbelievable. Maybe that cock has choked you so much your brain isn't getting enough oxygen.

It´s exactly that ;)

No, it's entirely not that. There's no fancy metal tin, there's no sleeve, there's no disc and if I tried to sell it on eBay as a collectors item I'd get laughed all the way to FlirtyGay.com

I have no doubt it's a great video and there's a lot of effort gone into it, but it is not worth $40. End.

No, it's entirely not that. There's no fancy metal tin, there's no sleeve, there's no disc and if I tried to sell it on eBay as a collectors item I'd get laughed all the way to FlirtyGay.com

I have no doubt it's a great video and there's a lot of effort gone into it, but it is not worth $40. End.

If you buy DVD,it has nice package with two high quality photos included and he will even add signatures of both riders if you want.It´s amazing how mean people in UK are,just amazing.

If you buy DVD,it has nice package with two high quality photos included and he will even add signatures of both riders if you want.It´s amazing how mean people in UK are,just amazing.

I'm not being mean, at all. All I'm saying is that $40 is unrealistic, at least for us here in the UK. For that kind of money you can pick up a DVD box set of a TV series or something. Selling a trials video is difficult, when there's such high quality 10 minute ones we can all download for free.

Like I already said, I have no doubt it's amazingly put together and well thought through and I'm not slating TRA or his film, I just think the price tag is a little too much.

I'm not being mean, at all. All I'm saying is that $40 is unrealistic, at least for us here in the UK. For that kind of money you can pick up a DVD box set of a TV series or something. Selling a trials video is difficult, when there's such high quality 10 minute ones we can all download for free.

Like I already said, I have no doubt it's amazingly put together and well thought through and I'm not slating TRA or his film, I just think the price tag is a little too much.

I agree it´s not cheap for sure,but he invested quite a lot of time into making it and had a lot of complication while filming...I don´t have much money,but I felt it like a good oportunity to support one of the greatest and most motivating riders of all times.If CLS or Nezza or even Damon make something like this,I will buy it too no matter what,they deserve something for what they have done for trials comunity in the last decade.Just my 2c.

What an awful comparison. So, for that money you could watch a film once and end up with some cheap tacky glasses. Great.

I agree 40 smackers is too much, but at least do a decent comparison...

Tacky glasses are better than no glasses. :nerd:

How can you say that without actually seeing it?just curious.

Exactly what Mike said. Even if it's the best trials video ever I still wouldn't pay half as much for it, actually personally I wouldn't pay $3 for it but that's just me. I mean it's fine if that's what he wants to sell his footage for he has every right to. Although he doesn't have a right to use the forum to sell them though for free, that's my main issue with this topic.

Also, it doesn't seem right that all he's knocking off the price is the postage costs. Having things available to download means that there's no case, no blue ray cd, no time distributing / going to the post office etc etc, but the price only reflects the postage cost which is $6 when added on. If it's that expensive to host then it's really not worth hosting at all. And if hosting isn't that expensive it'd be better just to sell it for $2, probably make just as much money if not more and the satisfaction of the vid being viewed many more people which is what I thought was the whole idea.

The sad thing is at this price it means that this footage compared to all his other free vids will be the least viewed by many magnitudes, even though it's probably the best quality he's ever produced.

• 3 weeks later...

The price was right in norway, altho not for internet, now adjusted .

Bluray: 24 EUR

shipping EU 2.6 EUR

shipping non EU 4.8 EUR

DVD: 18 EUR

Shipping EU 5.5 EUR

shipping non EU 9.8 EUR

Digital download HD: 12.36 EUR (17 USD)

traprod.webs.com/​ for more information

Prices drop, its extremely useal for stores to do.

But you should send me an email and we can see what we can do.

It is usual for stores to do, but normally if it happens within 30 days, you get the difference back. Just because it looks good for that company.

Also, why is postage so much more for the DVD than the Blu-Ray?

lol, never heard of that happening ever.

because the DVD box with the larger wrapping and pictures inside weighs more, the bluray version just gets squeezed under a certain weight limit.

It is usual for stores to do, but normally if it happens within 30 days, you get the difference back. Just because it looks good for that company.

Also, why is postage so much more for the DVD than the Blu-Ray?