Red Bull Street Light Sessions

Rago muffin

just spotted this Looks pretty dope, although i feel it kinda happend a few months ago with the clean stuff :P

Either way looks like a great way for begginers and more advanced peoples to get inspired!!

http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellite/en_UK/Event/Red-Bull-Streetlight-Sessions----Bike-Sports-Events----Red-Bull-021243052672397

Think me and Judders will be at the Manchester one. Don't understand if you have to apply or not.

For the avid trials rider keen to come and ride, there is no need to sign up or apply, simply watch this space for more details on how to get involved.

Those interested in securing a place in the ‘Street Light Taster Sessions’ should submit an online application, using the sign up tool on this page

is the taster session a different thing/date to the october ones???

Edited by CalopS

Think me and Judders will be at the Manchester one. Don't understand if you have to apply or not.

is the taster session a different thing/date to the october ones???

WhatI understood from the website was that you must register if you would like coaching from Danny or Martyn and must specify which location you will be attending, as it is on a first come first serve basis. But for the riding/event you just turn up.

WhatI understood from the website was that you must register if you would like coaching from Danny or Martyn and must specify which location you will be attending, as it is on a first come first serve basis. But for the riding/event you just turn up.

Thanks for clearing that up Nick!

Applied for Bristol, then saw its the night before the Bracken Rocks national, so now applied for Manchester!

You staying up this way for the weekend then?

Those of you who applied; did you receive any kind of confirmation email?

Nope I haven't

From what I can tell, the only thing you need to sign up for is doing the 'taster sessions' which are the ones where you get to ride a demo bike (by the sounds of things...) and get tuition. If you are planning on just turning up and riding you don't need to apply for anything:

For the avid trials rider keen to come and ride, there is no need to sign up or apply...

I think I might head down just to check it out and see what it's like. If it ends up being too busy or whatever then just going off and riding street's not the end of the world.

just spotted this Looks pretty dope, although i feel it kinda happend a few months ago with the clean stuff :P

I seem to remember someone at Section 01 saying there was a meeting going on about the whole Street Light Session thing the day after Section 01 down in Bristol - random timing!

• 2 weeks later...

For the Bracken weekend yeah, me and Joe are heading up some time on the Saturday.

Not sure of our exact plans yet but we'll definitely not be doing it all in one day!

If you have an airbed or something you would be welcome to stay here at my place if you wanted to save some pennies i live in derby so its not far to bracken rocks from here.

It'll be bizarre seeing so many, let alone any, riders in Manchester for the October date. Feel like we should make the most. Would anyone attending be up for sticking around and riding the city afterwards? The venue is near some fairly decent spots.

Thought I'd read everything clearly... My bad and thanks for pointing it out :)

Not sure I want to stand around for that long to be honest. I suppose unless other people want to go ride the rest of Bristol in between?

out plan is to just head up there and ride bristol or whatever is fair game really. Not sure we will be there for 5pm though, maybe a tad later.

It'll be bizarre seeing so many, let alone any, riders in Manchester for the October date. Feel like we should make the most. Would anyone attending be up for sticking around and riding the city afterwards? The venue is near some fairly decent spots.

Ill be up for riding a before?