Who Was Riding Manchester Today?

cant_ride

Heyhey,

Was just out for a wander in Manc centre today and surprised to see a mod bouncing up the steps outside the Arndale. Been here for two years and never met another rider. Need to get a manc ride organised befor my legs fall off!

• 1 month later...

Isitafox:

Still haven't had owt through from Red Bull but if you can turn up either way I'll be there! Regards day off work, is t it a Saturday (8th Oct)? Or are you one of the 'lucky' ones? Up for the proposed ride beforehand too? I seriously need to get a helm sorted before then. Be gutted if safety Sam stopped me riding!

WIGAN:

You scumbag. I forgot you were only just round the corner. I haven't left the house since Leeeds last year. Did some serious personal damage that day! It was a black something but didn't notice the organ helm!

Isitafox:

Still haven't had owt through from Red Bull but if you can turn up either way I'll be there! Regards day off work, is t it a Saturday (8th Oct)? Or are you one of the 'lucky' ones? Up for the proposed ride beforehand too? I seriously need to get a helm sorted before then. Be gutted if safety Sam stopped me riding!

WIGAN:

You scumbag. I forgot you were only just round the corner. I haven't left the house since Leeeds last year. Did some serious personal damage that day! It was a black something but didn't notice the organ helm!

haha mate i pretty much packed trials in not long after that ride but im just getting back on it now, i think were riding manc again pretty soon so ill give you a bell some time

Yeah man that was me out on the black gu :)

Should've come to have a chat with us...

I dont check TF as much as i should but sam always eeps me posted, we all need to get a ride going soon. I think me and sam fancied liverpool soon. But yeah i know manc is always busy but we do need more riders out there, make it a local spot :D

Plus sam ans adam had a nice audience going for some time!! :P

Yeah man that was me out on the black gu :)

Should've come to have a chat with us...

I dont check TF as much as i should but sam always eeps me posted, we all need to get a ride going soon. I think me and sam fancied liverpool soon. But yeah i know manc is always busy but we do need more riders out there, make it a local spot :D

Plus sam ans adam had a nice audience going for some time!! :P

Yah too right I should but I had a hungry woman clinging to my arm desperate for Coke and Potato wedges! I'm more or less free every night after work and weekends as far as the eye can see. We need to find some more decent spots Manc and hopefully some away from the centre, which seems to be ridiculously busy any time of day!

Yah too right I should but I had a hungry woman clinging to my arm desperate for Coke and Potato wedges! I'm more or less free every night after work and weekends as far as the eye can see. We need to find some more decent spots Manc and hopefully some away from the centre, which seems to be ridiculously busy any time of day!

HAHA, nice pal. Gotta keep your woman happy i guess :)

erm ... not too sure but add me on facebook pal, george1995@hotmail.com. (george powell) and we will sort something out soon. Dead right we need more riders round here. And definatley i know what you mean about the centre always being packed haha