New Onza Models

Mike Poyzer @ Onza

what differences are there in the new zoot other than colour? :)

the pedals and the tyres are different, and i've noticed some weld's and gusset's on the frame seem to be slightly differen't/improved.

is there any new's on the new zoot pro frame joe? when i spoke to you a couple week's back i believe you were still deciding on a colour?

my zoot pro is still going strong, love this frame (Y) !

Bearing in mind its a compy frame which have high BBs today. Compaired to something like the koxx sky its relativity low IMO

I understand what your saying. There would still be people ,myself included that ride low bb compy bikes. I've got a brand new echo mk1 frame in the box,used for a few hours that I couldnt stand the feel of.

Im a tall guy and using a mod stem on limey3. So there is no way I can be comfy on a +55mm and higher.

It looks like I'm going to have to stock pile alot of the 09 controls,pures and the limey3.

What's the reach of the new limey? With that geo I would be guessing a 665 or 670 reach?

I understand what your saying. There would still be people ,myself included that ride low bb compy bikes. I've got a brand new echo mk1 frame in the box,used for a few hours that I couldnt stand the feel of.

Im a tall guy and using a mod stem on limey3. So there is no way I can be comfy on a +55mm and higher.

It looks like I'm going to have to stock pile alot of the 09 controls,pures and the limey3.

What's the reach of the new limey? With that geo I would be guessing a 665 or 670 reach?

You wanna get yourself a Because!