New Onza Models

Mike Poyzer @ Onza

Love the look of new mini master, not so keen on the zoot (I preferred it in black & green), I think it'd look better with dark purple parts.

The pro looks sweet, but being me I'd probably put a bit more colour on it haha.

Are you guys making any more mod frames? Like the Ice & Limey 320. Only ever saw one person on an Skull though...

Really think they should make a skull two!

I didn't really think of that... But you're right! I think they should try either making a new Limey 320, or Skull.

I've hardly seen anyone ride the skull, it was the least popular out of the ice, skull, and the 320 from my point of view.

I always thought it was a good looking frame, they could probably make it much better. Not sure why it's not as good as the Ice, it's more expensive than the ice but people prefer the ice...

• 3 weeks later...

Since Onza is kind of a company that listens to people's opinions, i'd like to say that you guys should make a good old school tgs frame. Long, mid bb and strong. I'm talking something like old dengs. Wb 1030, cs 365, bb +45, you get the picture. Companies got into all that light comp stuff that breaks, not to mention geos. :sleeping:

Since Onza is kind of a company that listens to people's opinions, i'd like to say that you guys should make a good old school tgs frame. Long, mid bb and strong. I'm talking something like old dengs. Wb 1030, cs 365, bb +45, you get the picture. Companies got into all that light comp stuff that breaks, not to mention geos. :sleeping:

I can imagine there wouldn't be much demand for that, Marino would happily listen to that request though. :)

I said this ages ago, I still think it.

It was also said the first proto was quite a bit off what was needed for production and nothing more has come from it. Think the brand is focusing on getting some new solid 26" and 20" frames/forks/bikes out before it ventures into new things.

Exactly, make me a proto with a nicer geo and i'll happily test it for free :)

Why not do it though? i mean design a nicer geo (something similar to this: Wheel base of likee 1050, 70 bottombracket rise, 360 chainstay with a nice 18:14 ratio and 72Head angle)

, build a cupple, send them out to riders to test. In the mean time while they're being tested the new bikes could be being sorted (what that includes i dont know). But seriously (i probally havn't got like 1 in a million chance) I'd love to test a 24" proto for onza.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

This is the new Genesis 26" bike. Almost all new parts. Kenda Nevegal kevlar tyres. Stem and bashring are anodized although they look baby blue in the photo. Weight unknown at this stage but its very light. RRP is about Ā£999.00.

Geometry 1085, +55, 380 stays, 73 head. We are only making small batches and demand looks high.

Available in about four weeks. Also coming in at same time, Genesis frame, Limey 4 26" Frame and the front rims as shown with or without side drilling. Pictures of frames in about a week.

post-790-0-14788800-1318324581_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This is the new Genesis 26" bike. Almost all new parts. Kenda Nevegal kevlar tyres. Stem and bashring are anodized although they look baby blue in the photo. Weight unknown at this stage but its very light. RRP is about Ā£999.00.

Geometry 1085, +55, 380 stays, 73 head. We are only making small batches and demand looks high.

Available in about four weeks. Also coming in at same time, Genesis frame, Limey 4 26" Frame and the front rims as shown with or without side drilling. Pictures of frames in about a week.

Looks pretty tidy Mike, this is the black frame Joe was testing? Hopefully those blue bits aren't baby blue in real life like you say! Geo sounds spot on, Koxx Hydroxx with a steeper HA. Good to see a comp bike with dual maggys out of the box too.

Any idea on the prices for the frames?

Edited by craigjames

Looks alright, not keen on the colour scheme though. Other than that good job onza :)