New Onza Models

Mike Poyzer @ Onza

True... I can understand Koxx making the +70 frames, as thats what the pros use for comps obviously. But for every day riding situations a lower bb is (IMO, but my opinion is 100% correct) better.

But like you say, then people seem to think if its good for Vincent and Gilles, its good for them.

this is just an Onza "Sky 2".

So because the BB rise is the same, they therefore must be copying koxx?

Lots of frames have the similar geos its just ridiculous to say that if they are the same in some aspect, then they are a copy

The frames look sweet Joe good work:)

Cant wait for the new mod to come out

• 5 months later...

Lots of frames have the similar geos its just ridiculous to say that if they are the same in some aspect, then they are a copy

Wow I never said they copied Koxx! It's a nice frame which has its own personnality! They should have made the BB a tad higher though!

• 2 months later...

I have been on my Limey 4 now for about 6 weeks and it's one of the best frames that i've ridden in years. The best bike ever for me was the hydroxx and I've been through a few bikes since that one but never found anything that came close but I am in love with the limey 4, great geometry, stiff, chain tension/brake set up is perfect, really great bike! I had a little play on a genesis to it's a nice bike but the limey is definitely my favorite. Great work Onza!

• Like 1