Ross Clayton - Zhi 26" Handbags On Standby, Enter At Own Risk

Mr Clayton

I know. I agree with you and ironically your initial response was word for word what i originally came in to the topic to reply with based on his previous comments on Danny Mac etc, but then i thought better of it.

'

I just find it all very tiresome. The riding in this video does nothing for me. i thought it was all quite sketchy and "sticky" for want of a better word. I think Ross certainly could benefit from trying to ride in a more fluid style, as in it's current form it can be a bit awkward to watch.

I personally don't understand why people ride like this (in terms of doing everything static and not using a 'bike' to actually ride with any momentum), it seems unimaginative and repetitive to me, but it get's so boring going back and forth - and the argument always seems to remain.

I mean i know why i ride the way i do, as it's fun to me and it's more than evident from your riding that you do the same. However some people will always be ignorant and wish to remain that way.

I understand Ross says he's happy riding the way he does - and for that he shouldn't be judged (not suggesting you are) and anyone who rides in this vain should be more than entitled to enjoy it without any of the street riders looking down on them (again not suggesting any of them do) but in terms of his ignorance and continual commenting on Danny Mac being a BMX rider....well this does f**k me off because i can't comprehend the stupidity behind the comment. But as i say some people will always remain ignorant and it will only diminish you by arguing with them. Like Maggie Thatcher - this lady is not for turning.

Let's face it Ross's riding hasn't done anything to improve the sport, or has opened anyone's eyes to the world of 'trials' so i reckon just leave him to his opinions as he's not affecting anyone. Danny Mac with his mouth shut and awesome video's have blown this sport wide open, and made it more popular than ever, so i think it's fairly safe to say that things are going in the right direction and for the greater good.

• Like 9

Some good riding, could have been a better video with a little thought though.

But you just don't seem to know what having fun is all about??? :/ poor guy!

I've got 2 weeks straight with the guy plus a (well put together) video of this that says totally otherwise...

To come on a riding roadtrip despite not being able to ride surely says all it needs to on that front?

It's great to see how far trials has evolved! Who cares.

Whilst i share Ali's point of view, you're both being equally ignorant. People on pogo sticks aren't going to stop the likes of Ali riding, and people on jumped up BMX's aren't going to stop for the likes of Ross.

Truly, you only ride for yourself, so as long as we all carry on doing this, then really, all is well. Everyone can ride any which way they want without fear of judgement or exclusion.

Considering the extent and effects of the terrible and awful isues that truly divide people all over the world, it does seem somewhat pathetic arguing over how people ride their bikes. I mean really....is this what we've come to.

Thing is, I am not judging his riding (apart from the on-offs though, that's valid). I used to ride a bike without a seat and I loved it, I am perfectly happy for Ross to ride his bike how he wants. My first post was a slight poke at previous comments he has made about 24" videos, but I would have thought the tongue smiley would show I wasn't serious about his bike not being bmxy enough but it seems people with the same intelligence as a toddler don't understand things like that.

Ross (and Dave) seem to have blinkers on. I bet they think I go out to the skatepark every day and just ride ramps? The truth is I (and other people riding streety bikes) ride just as much trials as people like Ross do, but we also do other fun stuff too.

I know. I agree with you and ironically your initial response was word for word what i originally came in to the topic to reply with based on his previous comments on Danny Mac etc, but then i thought better of it.

'

I just find it all very tiresome. The riding in this video does nothing for me. i thought it was all quite sketchy and "sticky" for want of a better word. I think Ross certainly could benefit from trying to ride in a more fluid style, as in it's current form it can be a bit awkward to watch.

I personally don't understand why people ride like this (in terms of doing everything static and not using a 'bike' to actually ride with any momentum), it seems unimaginative and repetitive to me, but it get's so boring going back and forth - and the argument always seems to remain.

I mean i know why i ride the way i do, as it's fun to me and it's more than evident from your riding that you do the same. However some people will always be ignorant and wish to remain that way.

I understand Ross says he's happy riding the way he does - and for that he shouldn't be judged (not suggesting you are) and anyone who rides in this vain should be more than entitled to enjoy it without any of the street riders looking down on them (again not suggesting any of them do) but in terms of his ignorance and continual commenting on Danny Mac being a BMX rider....well this does f**k me off because i can't comprehend the stupidity behind the comment. But as i say some people will always remain ignorant and it will only diminish you by arguing with them. Like Maggie Thatcher - this lady is not for turning.

Let's face it Ross's riding hasn't done anything to improve the sport, or has opened anyone's eyes to the world of 'trials' so i reckon just leave him to his opinions as he's not affecting anyone. Danny Mac with his mouth shut and awesome video's have blown this sport wide open, and made it more popular than ever, so i think it's fairly safe to say that things are going in the right direction and for the greater good.

Oh my god.... how can you actually be arsed to write all of that haha? i couldnt even be bothered reading it, so if there was out nicly said in there cheers.... if not then ah well its not end of world ha!

Yer for the guy who asked about lines.... theres one in there :) and bike broke just incase you didnt read that bit.

oh and i ride to suit myself, and do what i want not what other people want!

Adam you didnt even say hello?? :(

Chow gays go ride your bike (Y)

video updated........... hope theres no more crying?????

Up and coming lines being produced :)

some people dont half swallow dictionarys for there breakfast :/

Lighten up you sad pedestrians it only a video

Love how you all get so mad over such little things ha

Edited by Mr Clayton
  • Like 4

Yeah, much better - there was a lot more 'street' in this one - big improvement.

P.S. Did you see what i did there?

P.P.S. No one needs to lighten up as i don't think anyone in this topic is even remotely worked-up. Don't confuse people having opinions, with people bring angry. Also don't confuse your lack of understanding of people's diction and language as grounds to view them as "sad" or "mad". That's exceptionally ignorant as i don't really see how you can mock someone for having a really quite average vocabulary.

Edited by Matthew62
  • Like 3

Ali you honestly dont know me properly..... I knew that it was a sly dig about my previous posts... thats why i commented back what i put!!!

Chill man if you carnt take it dont give it. Im all about jokes, but you just dont know me (Y)

Yeah, much better - there was a lot more 'street' in this one - big improvement.

More street? which video were you watching?? there was only 2 natural clips init haha fool (Y)

P.S. Did you see what i did there?

P.P.S. No one needs to lighten up as i don't think anyone in this topic is even remotely worked-up. Don't confuse people having opinions, with people bring angry. Also don't confuse your lack of understanding of people's diction and language as grounds to view them as "sad" or "mad". That's exceptionally ignorant as i don't really see how you can mock someone for having a really quite average vocabulary.

look mr serious... call me if you wanna chat bullshit 07580027343

Ali you honestly dont know me properly..... I knew that it was a sly dig about my previous posts... thats why i commented back what i put!!!

Chill man if you carnt take it dont give it. Im all about jokes, but you just dont know me (Y)

More street? which video were you watching?? there was only 2 natural clips init haha fool (Y)

look mr serious... call me if you wanna chat bullshit 07580027343

Never met the guy, but matthew seems to do these types of posting/debating/arguing a lot, but if that's what floats his boat that's fine, everyone is different...

• Like 1

Your new video.....more street. You see it was paint on roads.....roads.....you know, like...streets! Streets..... no?

Nothing of what i said was bullshit (again it's case of you getting defensive about something you don't understand) however i think i'll pass on the offer if you don't mind as i genuinely believe i wouldn't have the slightest clue what you we're on about. It's hard enough picking through your bizarre spelling style. You type like how the cookie monster speaks, but i fear you wouldn't be as entertaining.

Never met the guy, but matthew seems to do these types of posting/debating/arguing a lot, but if that's what floats his boat that's fine, everyone is different...

No, no it’s called conversing. It’s a basic skill we all have. Like i said before don’t be so flippant as to confuse it with arguing. It’s really quite different.

• Like 3

This thread is hilarious.

Ross posts up a video.

Some people don't like it.

Ross doesn't like people not liking it.

Well written reply (both in content and execution).

Shockingly written reply (both in content and execution).

Ad infinitum.

I especially liked the bit where it was said that essentially anyone who can type without coming across like a COMPLETE f**kING RETARD must swallow dictionaries.

As you yourself said Ross, if you can't take it then don't give it. Your comments in every Danny Mac vid since pretty much the dawn of time have been 'giving it', so now you're having to take it. Yeaaaa, take it goooood.

Edited by JD™
  • Like 2