Ryan Crisp

WIGAN ??

right so basically the story goes, i bought some tires off him over 2 weeks ago now and still haven't received anything iv messaged him on here and on facebook multiple times he's adamant he sent them on the 12th which will be 2 weeks ago tomorrow, there is no way it could take this long iv been down to royal mail asked them about it they have no record of my post or anything like that and he didnt send it tracked, personally i dont even believe hes sent them at all but at the end of the day hes got my money and iv got no tires, iv tried ringing him also but its just going straight to answer phone.

anyone else had an issue with this lad and did it ever get resolved ??

Royal mail don't class mail as lost till after 15 working days, so he can't do anything about it till then. When you receive the parcel it will tell you the date it was posted. Every dealing I've had with Ryan has been good.

mate i doubt hes even sent it looking at these other topics, wish id have looked before giving him my money !

oh fun a game :D

1. is a w@nka

2. is way too sh@t to be sponsored, his attitude sucks he's bone idol lazy and his riding is nothing special

3. he gives onza a bad name

4 he's still a wank@

5. is quick to take your money but will happily wait months before he even awknoledges it let alone post your item

6. is ugly

7. he is and always will be a w@nka

Edited by trialsnoobie
  • Like 14

oh fun a game :D

1. is a w@nka

2. is way too sh@t to be sponsored, his attitude sucks he's bone idol lazy and his riding is nothing special

3. he gives onza a bad name

4 he's still a wank@

5. is quick to take your money but will happily wait months before he even awknoledges it let alone post your item

6. is ugly

7. he is and always will be a w@nka

HAHAHAHAA! That was epic.

• Like 1

he asked me how much i would pay for some brakes in a post on here, tried inboxing him on facebook on several occasions and he just ignores my posts and messages, fair enough if he doesn't want to split his bike but he could at least f*cking say he's not, useless!