Any Club Compettions Around Mnchester. North West?

ashleys sugden

Not really anything manchester way though keep an eye out for next years british cup dates as I know for a fact one round is in blackpool which is easy enough to get to and there may be a round in derbyshire near matlock which isn't too far for you! There was rumours of a derbyshire club being formed but I've not heard anything else about it!

As Dave said, there isn't a club specifically for the North West. Your nearest club would probably be Tyke Trial; we run competitions in Yorkshire and Lancashire (Lee Mill Quarry being the closest venue to Manchester, although I'm not sure if we're going there in 2012). There are national events up and down the country as well, so there should be a national near you at some point.

As for the rules, Tyke Trial (and several other clubs in the UK) comps are run to Biketrial Federation rules. You can read them here: http://biketrialuk.co.uk/Rules.htm, although please be aware that the Biketrial Federation annual meeting was held on Sunday and there have been a few small changes. An updated version should be available in the next week or so.

If you want to know anything else, just let me know (Y)

Im the one on the because, out of action at the moment as I stripped my cranks the other week but should hopefully be up and running again shortly. Will let you know when I am an maybe get out for a ride over christmas if its good weather!

ahh right :/ yeah can do.... ill at the moment. im off school. but getting new bike next week as i snapped my onza tpro the other week. good idea :)