Biketrial Federation Events And Classes For 2012

Hmmm i really hope blackpool north shore confirms, will be right on my doorstep :)

Just spoken to the council again - Blackpool confirmed :rolleyes:

This sounds very promising...You havnt mentioned 24" class? I am riding a 24" pure trials bike next year and was really hoping i could enter with the stock class?

Yes, 24" ride with 26"

don`t worry son, i`m 30 and do novice(green) route, its perfectly acceptable getting your ass handed to you by a 12 year old. trust me, i`m used to it, just go to have fun :D

If there are enough of you "old" guys to run a class then there could just be a senior class for you!

I'm a beginner and would like to know if I signed for the primary class do I go to all rounds?

thanks

Lewis

Hmmm i really hope blackpool north shore confirms, will be right on my doorstep :)

Would you like to ride with me some time before February? I live in Weeton and maybe we could meet?

Lewis

Just come and enjoy, if you have chosen the wrong route then you can change it on the day!! there have been older lads than 27 in green route. more about fun than taking it serious. I can't wait for the season to get started, some great venues.

Hi Lee,

You don't need a licence to enter Biketrial Federation events, you just need to pay the entry fee for each event you want to enter. Entry forms are made available on the events page of the website several weeks before the event, so just keep an eye on that and enter in advance. Easy, innit.

Ben

Yep, you should be on the list as, if I remember rightly, you entered the round at RadFest last year? I'll check tomorrow and if not I'll get your details and add you to it.

There's also a Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Biketrial-Federation-UK/379772689176), Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/210947722313095/) and Twitter (@BikeTrialFed) which you can sign up to/follow to get regular updates.