My Orange Patriot

Boumsong

Aup,

Picked this beauty up recently. In love.

I wouldn't expect too many changes to occur just yet, I shopped around for one with all the bits on it that I wanted already.

Excuse the mud, I'd just literally got back from a quick play at some local trails.

IMG_0578.JPG

Well it's all built up again.

Front:

img0582copy.jpg

Side view (shoes blue better):

img0583copy.jpg

It's astonishingly bright, it looks amazing. Sorted out a few issues like putting double the fork oil back in so it's back to recommended amounts and setting the top crown up so it doesn't catch on the frame. Feels loads better. Only real issues we had were the bearings for the rear swingarm. They were seized on very well indeed and unfortunately the arm got a little dented whilst trying to get them off.

Jesus christ! Those colours are amazing! I can imagine it looks much better in person though....

Oh it does, i have some sunlight shots that i'll stick up tomorrow. It looks somewhat toned down indoors, in sunlight it gets magnified by at least 40% more awesome.

I like the new colours, but did you consider sticking a few stickers on it? To me it looks a bit bare like that!

Yeah, I've been in touch with Orange and they're sorting out a new sticker set and some new metal badges for it too. Sounds chaps!

• 1 month later...