2004 - 2011 Zoo!'s

alistair14

Here's the love of my mod life, should never have sold her and will have another when the ££ allows it.

Bikes10.jpg

Had an inch or so off the steerer, tryall rage bars and tnn rear mounts and booster at its best. Will have to find a better pic!

Thats lovely wub.gif

Some one fancy selling me an 05-09 Python cheapish? Want another really badly blushing.gif

The garage is full of crap but here is my 07 python... post-21258-0-41131100-1323903074_thumb.j Got a brand new back wheel a few month back...

nomnom! how does the king feel? i really wanna get one soon :P

Best get some man sized wheels in here :P

05 Pitbull in case you're wondering ?

05pitbull001.jpg

Man size wheels yo! lookin good man :)

mine now updated, got a set of trialtech forks, 3lbs lighter than the old s***e onza ones, and just got an echo stem off my mate, and put the avid juicy 7 back on. its load better than the old hayes i had on, pics below

009.jpg

008.jpg

loving it now

mine now updated, got a set of trialtech forks, 3lbs lighter than the old s***e onza ones, and just got an echo stem off my mate, and put the avid juicy 7 back on. its load better than the old hayes i had on, pics below

009.jpg

008.jpg

loving it now

Ermmm, they dont look like trialtechs.....

c_Sport-Forks-20-Disc.jpg

Your's look more like Echo Lites.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

they are try-all`s , according to the original thread that the lad replied to. well happy with em, you can have a blast 2mora. by the way, found that t25 allen key for you, put it in my bag so i don`t forget

Edited by danchandler