Jamie Bew Facebook

Bew

Hi Everyone,

If you use Facebook these Links below might be handy places to check out news and info on the Biketrial Federation (national Cup)

Biketrial Federation page- http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Biketrial-Federation-UK/379772689176

Biketrial Federation Group- http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/210947722313095/

Hope the links were at all useful,

thanks jamie.

Edited by Bew

My page is more about bike banter and general rides whereas Biketrial federation is the national cup. But yes it is basically a lot of riders gathering, much more friendly atmosphere at the comps than people imagine. :rolleyes:

biketrials banter or a place for you to do lots of self promotion? Commenting on Ashton's status about Johns video with a link to your own video saying "if you like that then you'll love this" is a bit of a low blow.

That comment from Jamie actually made me full on crack up laughing - it's not even like the 2 videos are anything alike!

biketrials banter or a place for you to do lots of self promotion? Commenting on Ashton's status about Johns video with a link to your own video saying "if you like that then you'll love this" is a bit of a low blow.

hes got just as much right to self promote him self just like any one else

I don't mind or care if he uses it for self promotion, that's what fan pages are usually for. The thing is he said it's to promote trials which from what I have seen isn't the case.

Also see my comment about his shameless plug when Ashton posted a link to Johns video. There is a way to promote yourself and look good, this isn't the way.

• Like 5

so what, unlike you i am not very well known- just trying to better myself!

as I said I really don't care or mind if you do a bit of self promotion, setting up a fan page is great for that, but just be honest as to what it's about rather than saying it's to promote trials itself.

It's also true that it can be tough to get known, the way you handled things on facebook with puttting the link to your vid in someone else's topic was plain rude and could hurt your promotion rather than help.

I don't mind or care if he uses it for self promotion, that's what fan pages are usually for. The thing is he said it's to promote trials which from what I have seen isn't the case.

Also see my comment about his shameless plug when Ashton posted a link to Johns video. There is a way to promote yourself and look good, this isn't the way.

fair play i have been pushing it hard, i do see it can annoy people- but at the end i am trying to help trials and myself. Granted my page possibly is more a fan age than general trials but i did put link up to the biketrial federation, and i set up there new group. So i am not just doing it for myself.

fair play i have been pushing it hard, i do see it can annoy people- but at the end i am trying to help trials and myself. Granted my page possibly is more a fan age than general trials but i did put link up to the biketrial federation, and i set up there new group. So i am not just doing it for myself.

Also i helped out with the Biketrial Federation AGM and my parents help out at the trials.... i try and generally be a sound guy so in the future i will calm promotion down after my 'shameless' acts (sorry to the people that got annoyed or offended by them) but also you could have been more tactful- for example inboxing me you opinions. Thanks, in the future i will keep to better morals when online. Sorry again everyone!!

That comment from Jamie actually made me full on crack up laughing - it's not even like the 2 videos are anything alike!

Look i have said sorry and i was only trying to better myself- in the future i will keep to better morals online.

Edited by Bew

Look i have said sorry and i was only trying to better myself- in the future i will keep to better morals online.

You say that like I said it after the other 3 times you explained... Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes!

does that mean that every other notification on my facebook wont say jamie bew on it any more ? ;)

i'd recommend posting you page on every one of ali c's facebook posts from now on ... you might even get sponsored by tarty ?

in all honesty though i reckon if you keep on posting in your own facebook group your onto a winner !!!

dont back off just cause trials forum tells you too .. just keep it in your own page etc :)