Tartybikes Website Update (Latest 29th Nov 2013)

AdamR28

• 2 weeks later...

It's taken a while (sorry!) but we've got saved baskets up and running now. You can save it to your customer area or email yourself a link.

You also have the option to email the basket to a friend or relative with a note attached (such as 'buy me this stuff please!'), or you can create a basket and send the link to us to check part compatibility etc.

Quite a few people have used it over the weekend so it seems to function perfectly, but any issues do let me know :)

save.jpg

• Like 1

It'd be interesting to have a go on one. I've always though the current breed of 24" frames are way too long - like stocks with little wheels

Always liked the look of geo on the Ozonys, but think they'd benefit from a higher BB - never tried one though.

Edited by J.KYDD

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you could supply more details, I might be able to look into it for you. Such as - how exactly you sent the request, which email address you inputted for us to contact you back at, etc. Thanks.

Edit: I've found an email from you from Friday (the one just gone, and we're closed at weekends), is that it?