Adam@TartyBikes

Tartybikes Website Update (Latest 29th Nov 2013)

138 posts in this topic

Bit of a bump... Our Christmas Advent Calendar is running again this year! The deals look to be, on average, a reasonable amount better than last year so it's worth keeping an eye on ;)

TartyBikes 2013 Advent Calendar

bg2.jpg

2 people like this

It's taken a while (sorry!) but we've got saved baskets up and running now. You can save it to your customer area or email yourself a link.

You also have the option to email the basket to a friend or relative with a note attached (such as 'buy me this stuff please!'), or you can create a basket and send the link to us to check part compatibility etc.

Quite a few people have used it over the weekend so it seems to function perfectly, but any issues do let me know :)

save.jpg

1 person likes this

post-5427-0-67653200-1387818574_thumb.jp

Have a wicked Christmas everyone!

1 person likes this

Put my order in last night/this morning for a few bits, not had a nice big Tarty delivery for ages!

Put my order in last night/this morning for a few bits, not had a nice big Tarty delivery for ages!

Getting a huge tarty order in the post is like a legal high imo :P

2 people like this

It'd be interesting to have a go on one. I've always though the current breed of 24" frames are way too long - like stocks with little wheels

Always liked the look of geo on the Ozonys, but think they'd benefit from a higher BB - never tried one though.

Edited by J.KYDD

It is pretty sweet - very positive engagement, especially considering how many of them there are! I don't have any bikes I could use one on, but I still want one :P

I've only just got myself on the 48 engagement train, and now they do this?! Bastards.

2 people like this

Yea, I had a play with one a while ago and it sounds amazing.

I bet Martyn had one on his road bike. Sounded like it anyway, unless it was "just a road hub"?

Roadie hub spacing and cassette spacing's different though, isn't it? I don't really know much about it but that was my understanding of it, anyway...

Hope have basically changed all the ratchets to 40T, so all their hubs are a minimum 40 eps now, if that makes sense...

1 person likes this

New Hope hub. DROOL!! :wub:

I got a birthday coming up next month. Might have to subtly hint to people how much I want one!

Save basket function will let you email a wishlist to someone if that helps... Can add a note too if you wanted, like please buy this and I'll do the washing up for a month, or whatever :)

Ive used this function ALOT. A good feature especially if you're in 2 minds about something.

In the 26" Clean rear rim section it says, "Super-lightweight 20" rim from Abel Mustieles-owned brand Clean!"

Cheers, I'll give Flipp a slapp ;)

WТF with Contact Us function? A week last and I still waiting the answer for my questions. And this you call a good service?

If you could supply more details, I might be able to look into it for you. Such as - how exactly you sent the request, which email address you inputted for us to contact you back at, etc. Thanks.

Edit: I've found an email from you from Friday (the one just gone, and we're closed at weekends), is that it?

Yup, Adam, a question about Console (price/shipping/restrictions/ and must I pay VAT or not).

Edited by Clerictgm mk2