British Trials Cup Round 1 - Bracken Rocks

Sorry, I don't understand? What won't let you edit it? The entry form just has boxes to fill in - are you clicking on the right link in there?

Try this - just fill in the boxes and as soon as you click on the "enter event" button it sends your entry in to me.

Then send the entry fee by PayPal by clicking on the Buy now button on here

Failing everything, you can enter on the day but it will cost you £5 extra!

Sorry, I don't understand? What won't let you edit it? The entry form just has boxes to fill in - are you clicking on the right link in there?

Try this - just fill in the boxes and as soon as you click on the "enter event" button it sends your entry in to me.

Then send the entry fee by PayPal by clicking on the Buy now button on here

Failing everything, you can enter on the day but it will cost you £5 extra!

oops, I was doing it wrong. sent you the form now but I'm paying on the day, Thanks will see you there :)

my mate will still be entering if he can get hold of a left 05 magura lever body :o

had a huge bail last night and snapped it into two peices.

i know its a big ask but has anyone got a spare white(or any other colour) 05 hs33 lever body witout the lever or with.

Can anyone confirm because it states monday was the last day online?

Officially Monday was the closing date, but I don't actually take it off-line until I've completed all the paperwork ... just to give the late-comers a last chance!

Entry WILL close on-line at about 6.00pm tomorrow - THURSDAY - as I leave home to set off down there early on Friday morning.

If you're planning on coming, pre-entry would be most helpful; but as a last resort you can enter on the day for an additional £5 fee for late entry.

Hope to see everyone there!

my mate will still be entering if he can get hold of a left 05 magura lever body :o

had a huge bail last night and snapped it into two peices.

i know its a big ask but has anyone got a spare white(or any other colour) 05 hs33 lever body witout the lever or with.

it orite hes got one from winstanleys.

Hi Guys,

I've entered online without payment if this is ok?

I'm not 100% sure if i can make it just yet, as of now i am only working Saturday but this could change tomorrow...If things stay as they are can i pay on the day? If things change i will phone and cancel tomorrow!

Cheers

Brett

I was gonna enter the seniors, but my left knee has let go again, not a good idea thrusting a bike all over some rocks and trying to walk Monday morning. gotta work lol. am coming to observe/Marshall with Neil Robbo. so I'll be there in spirit, and knee permitting, am deffo doing Blackpool.

I've not really been following the comp series recently but last night for some reason I really fancy riding a national round again. Apologies to you Barbara I do always seem to be a little hassle when it comes to comps, I am very spontaneous when it comes to riding (I decided at 7pm on new years eve that I wanted to ride Portsmouth so I drove for 4 hours that night to go there for example) so please don't think I'm doing it on purpose as I really don't wish to add more work for you.

I've printed off a form however I do have one question. Back in the day I was seeded to yellow rout, however my skills on natural have corroded somewhat and I am pretty sure yellow will be too hard. Am I allowed to ride red? If not what if I rode "out of class"? I'll ride yellow if I have to so it's no problem, I'm not entering to win anyway, it's all just for fun.

Thanks

Ali

just had a look at the entry form and noticed that, sounds ideal. Still a little unsure if my Elite status from past comps still stands or if it has expired though.

Hi Ali (and everyone who hasn't entered yet)

I have about 20 blank entry forms with me - just in case someone turns up that needs one! Would be good to see you there Ali.

As Jed says, the Elite classes have changed this year - there are now 3 classes to chose from, I'm sure you'll be fine in Elite, and yes you can still ride in there.

See you all tomorrow ... it's not raining here either (yet)!

Barbara