A Trip To The Abandoned Mental Hospital

monty-james

Title explains it really, any questions then ask. We pussied out going into the main bit beceause we had one torch, we're going back there within the next week with more torches and i plan to make another film so everyone can see what its like/if we get raped and killed. Enjoy!

Me and boats have been in and out of there a rather large number of times. I was a childs hospital and an elderly persons home and I think also war veterans in its early days, with only a small amouont of rooms set aside for patients needing 'extra' care. I used to work with a woman who worked there, its not been closed that long. No ghosts, no ghouls, no nasty stories of experimentation or torture.

You're just a big girl.

Also, did you find the enterance to the basement? If you wanna spook yourself thats where you wanna be going.

Edited by Boumsong

• 2 weeks later...

We went back, urbexing. Got a better look around this time. I left a couple of clips out, but we heard at least 3 noises coming from a bit further behind us, i think some other people were in there so we got out. Also one of us is asthmatic and was struggling to breath with all the dust in the small tunnel. Pretty awesome, here it is!

Also one of us is asthmatic and was struggling to breath with all the dust in the small tunnel.

Haha, dust... you mean blue asbestos :P

We went there doing some photography for an art project and the site surveyors turned up. They found some kids in the underground tunnel and shipped them off to hospital because of the asbestos :lol:

We also had a great time scaring groups of people from up on the roof. Its amazing the reaction you can get from people with a well placed pebble causing a "rustle" in nearby bushes. :lol:

3421597128_bbf21134bf.jpg

3420795969_b32bd58e18.jpg

3420799389_c6f2e3ce83.jpg

That last room has a crazy strong mood to it. Loved it.

• Like 1

We went there doing some photography for an art project and the site surveyors turned up. They found some kids in the underground tunnel and shipped them off to hospital because of the asbestos :lol:

3420799389_c6f2e3ce83.jpg

That last room has a crazy strong mood to it. Loved it.

In that case, it's been nice knowing you.

Yeah that room looked awesome, couldnt really see much if im honest cause that windows got metal stuff on it now. The room with the graffiti of the mental patient and doctor on it was amazing though, im assuming you've seen it :P

In that case, it's been nice knowing you.

Yeah that room looked awesome, couldnt really see much if im honest cause that windows got metal stuff on it now. The room with the graffiti of the mental patient and doctor on it was amazing though, im assuming you've seen it :P

I have indeed yeah, the doctor and patient one is amazing! I wouldn't worry too much about the asbestos. I've been down there too and it was ages ago and i'm as normal as it's possible for me to be.