The Final Antitron Prototype Frame

sayshell

like a pile of shit that's how. have tried it, too short and gearing is all wrong. and trying to get a brake on a Bmx to bite anything like a Magura is like trying to saw your arm off with a bread knife. very painful and drawn out

I was pretty surprised when i rode that to be honest, it's a lot more trials-y than it looks!!

I do completely agree that for the style of riding you do/ would aim this at, something looking like Nick's Triton would be a much, much better look.

I swear this would be almost perfect for you Clifford...

gallery_8037_2002_149831.jpg

here is the problem with that...

1) 20" rear wheel and narrow tire makes manuels way harder. 19" are better for manuels. How do I know? cause I have run both a 20" and 19" on a mod multiple times...

2) long stem will break and makes too much leanover.

3) fork is curved and probably has too much rake (40+)

4) I prefer hs-33 over vee brakes.

5) Is it tested? Have you spun it off 10 sets and know it is safe and reliable?

6) titanium is very ridgid metal and I prefer the feel of aluminum and a softer bike because of my wrist injury. Riding a ridgid feeling bmx kills my wrist.

As for the geo of the frame, I have experimented quite a bit... this is the 4th custom frame I built. All the bb height, chainstays and so forth are exactly where I want them.. I gurantee you it doesn't have this exact geo which is what I feel is the best from having tried virtually every form of geo out there, long and short chainstays, high bbs and low bbs, steep and shallow headtubes...

Mark... grow up... yes I know you clearly don't care. Just like you didn't care in that thread by Ross, where you argued for what 25 pages? I thought it was hilarious how Ross stopped posting in that thread and you banned him.

You know how I know you care? because you will reply to this lol, and also because you didn't admit to being wrong and still pertain to the prospect you knew what you were talking about. You know how else I know? Because you actually remember what you said to me. If you don't care and aren't emotionally invested in a subject you will.... NOT REMEMBER!!! Sorry but fact is you don't remember things you don't care about. Sorry man but you really are a pretentious fanny... I OPENLY admited that I was wrong. I VERY easily could have just NOT said what the engineer said, or lied about what he said... So yeah clearly its a SALES PITCH. Admitting a product is flawed is how you sell stuff right? Now lets see you point out the flaws you see in eskimo's design. You know for a fact a bent high rake fork will break easily and fack up spins. You know a long stem causes a COG too far forward and too much leverage..

Lets see you say some "constructive criticism" on your friend's design. You can't apologize or feel remorse because you have too much pride. You can never be wrong, and let me guess why... your dad was a fanny? By any chance is your dad the kind of person who always must be right? Don't follow your dad's morality think for your self man...

Edited by sayshell
  • Like 1

1) 20" rear wheel and narrow tire makes manuels way harder. 19" are better for manuels. How do I know? cause I have run both a 20" and 19" on a mod multiple times...

6) titanium is very ridgid metal and I prefer the feel of aluminum and a softer bike because of my wrist injury. Riding a ridgid feeling bmx kills my wrist.

That bike is most definitely tested. Check out Nick Cooke on Vimeo, often there'll be 3 bikes per edit of his (that'll be a 24, that Triton, and a BMX) so stick with each one and you'll see that each one of your points is completely ridiculous, except 4 which is personal preference.

20" wheel makes manuals harder? Pull the other one!

I like how the unit of testing you chose is spinning off a ten set.

That bike is a custom one-off made to Nicks requirements, all people are saying is that it looks way nicer. you could make that style of frame and still have your (ugly) forks and steeper stem on it.

Mark... grow up... yes I know you clearly don't care. Just like you didn't care in that thread by Ross, where you argued for what 25 pages? I thought it was hilarious how Ross stopped posting in that thread and you banned him.

You know how I know you care? because you will reply to this lol, and also because you didn't admit to being wrong and still pertain to the prospect you knew what you were talking about. You know how else I know? Because you actually remember what you said to me. If you don't care and aren't emotionally invested in a subject you will.... NOT REMEMBER!!! Sorry but fact is you don't remember things you don't care about. Sorry man but you really are a pretentious fanny... I OPENLY admited that I was wrong. I VERY easily could have just NOT said what the engineer said, or lied about what he said... So yeah clearly its a SALES PITCH. Admitting a product is flawed is how you sell stuff right? Now lets see you point out the flaws you see in eskimo's design. You know for a fact a bent high rake fork will break easily and fack up spins. You know a long stem causes a COG too far forward and too much leverage..

Lets see you say some "constructive criticism" on your friend's design. You can't apologize or feel remorse because you have too much pride. You can never be wrong, and let me guess why... your dad was a fanny? By any chance is your dad the kind of person who always must be right? Don't follow your dad's morality think for your self man...

Ok, I don't need to nor will I defend Mark, he's quite capable of doing that himself, but calling someone's Dad a cunt (that is what you originally put right?) is a bit far, in one fell swoop any respect I had for you has now been lost.

I can get behind half your point about the long stem but that's about it and even that is down to personal preference. I think these two points are absolute pure comedy gold!

1) 20" rear wheel and narrow tire makes manuels way harder. 19" are better for manuels.

6) titanium is very ridgid metal and I prefer the feel of aluminum and a softer bike because of my wrist injury.

Edited by Chris Borneo

20" wheel makes manuals harder? Pull the other one!

I like how the unit of testing you chose is spinning off a ten set.

That bike is a custom one-off made to Nicks requirements, all people are saying is that it looks way nicer. you could make that style of frame and still have your (ugly) forks and steeper stem on it.

Ok, I don't need to nor will I defend Mark, he's quite capable of doing that himself, but calling someone's Dad a cunt (that is what you originally put right?) is a bit far, in one fell swoop any respect I had for you has now been lost.

spinning it off a 10 set puts a hell of a lot of stress on the frame. You are right, I misread and I didn't notice the part where it says "looks" I thought it said was better suited, point retracted....

Yes it was originally cun* and I feel its quite well deserved. Though I am not sure of the degree of insult in the UK it certainly is meant to be offensive on par with calling someone an ape, troll, etc... would be in my opinion the same so as the degree of insult is not to be confused.

He can call what I say total bull shi* despite it not being bull shi* I obviously thought I was right at the time and had reason for thinking the way I did.. and admitted to being wrong, and I want to offend him to prove "how little he cares about what I think". The fact that he will write a 10 page defense about how I am a worthless pile of crap and should kill my self and then ban me form here should pretty effectively prove my point because what I said about his values are true and digs right into his insecurities in the worst possible way. But since I wrote this he is screwed, if he writes a huge defense he proves my point and if he says nothing then he let me win. At some point in time I stop apologizing and trying to fix riffs between people. Some people need to change and I don't like how he bullies people.

Did your dad beat you as a kid and that's why you head bang in fields, perhaps as a way to come to ease of those denied paternal bonds?

partially, I never experienced love as a human and as a result am very emo and overreactive, I headbang in fields to express disconnection and a sense of freedom from the world. I was never physically abused though. and I actually took the time to dig through some old threads and quote mark here to see if he does bully me or I am just misunderstanding...

"I really can't be bothered going into any more detail about this, it's f**king unbelievable how stupid you are"

hmmm I would say my feelings are pretty valid, I didn't search very hard either.

Edited by sayshell

Two things: mark that poor kitten what did it ever do to you?!

Other is if you can't Realy take the criticism of people thought about not posting anymore?? And what people are saying about the frame design, how many inspireds have broken to the number comp frames and I'm basing that on 1 comp frame to 1 inspired I'm 99% sure that inspired have broken less!!! And that geo sounds awful, there's no middle.

bah yeah I amv donew with riding. Everyone who bikes is an ass.... I don't get why but they are all sociopaths incapable of empathy. Bikers are the worst humans on earth.

O boy if I did what mark does, quoting people and then looking for contradtictions. Nooo i wouldnt find any... apparently I am upset because he said not to bitch crank, and he only give objective constructive criticism... like you are stupid beyond all belife... thats helpful objective criticism. If I cared enough to go through all his posts he said to me and look for contradictions.... I am too depressed to care. Seriously read that ross thread which is like 30 pages long... he is clearly giving ross helpful objective criticism... which is what forums are for right?

lol apparently i cant take criticism on a video that I worked super hard on when its constructive, like the music sucks and doesnt go with the riding... thats totally oocnstructive objective cristicsm. Yet when he makes a video produciton and all I say is i think you should loose the fish eye he says I suck at riding. "after all all you do is low level bmx on a trials bike" remember saying that??? I did cause it made me really depressed. that is very good "constructive criticism." (sarcasm)and no its not even true, I see lots of lines in pro bmx vids that I can land. I am not better than garrete reynolds but i can throw down some sweet lines and you know it.

Problem is bullies/tyrants always have and will have power and control everyone, and when peopel stand up to them they will just get trampled cause they play everyone else too. So whatever, I will never post on this forum again and you can also enjoy not watching my new video production. Too bad you get to miss more than 3 years of full time labor in riding and artwork which I would have shared for free. PEACE DUDES I am done here.

a.jpg

Edited by sayshell
  • Like 1