Ireland!

Conradm94

nope ur not the only one :) altho we are a rare breed over here.. there is four of us riding 20 inch bikes here.. we are in galway. and i know of at least one or two others aswel i just dont know them personally

*edit* where are you based ?

Edited by mickstrick

• 3 weeks later...

Yo I'm the president of mountain biking UL and a trials rider. I've only been riding a year but we have 5 other guys in the club riding trials as well. Some of them are pretty decent like riding for 10 years. Here's our site Also our facebook page You'll find us from the facebook page. We all have 26" bikes.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Scottish club here. Our first round is up The M77 about 30 miles South of Glasgow from Stranrear Ferry on the 22nd April. (see Scottish club in the comp section) Get a car load and come and join us? Weekend and you can camp on site if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo I'm the president of mountain biking UL and a trials rider. I've only been riding a year but we have 5 other guys in the club riding trials as well. Some of them are pretty decent like riding for 10 years. Here's our site Also our facebook page You'll find us from the facebook page. We all have 26" bikes.

When do ye ride trials cause there's a group of us, secondary school students who ride trials there the occasional sunday and we've never seen ye. Might be just the timing, but it would be good to meet up with some trials riders of a higher calibre then ourselves

• 1 month later...

hey, im from Northern Ireland and in this county (armagh) literally nobody does trial, i heard that there are some bmx riders in the near but i never saw them. it would be really awesome if someone would do it in the near, because its pretty hard to start it completely alone.

• 2 months later...

When do ye ride trials cause there's a group of us, secondary school students who ride trials there the occasional sunday and we've never seen ye. Might be just the timing, but it would be good to meet up with some trials riders of a higher calibre then ourselves

Where do you go to school? We usually ride on sat and sundays also late at night in and around UL. The best thing to do is go onto our forum as linked above and post a thread about trials on our cycles section. Someone will definitely reply and then we can meet up.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the bigish bump....

But I occasionaly make the crossing to Ireland to see family. Would be cool to meet up and ride if I ever get the chance to bring my bike across with me, looks to be some really good riding spots around from what Ive seen!

What part of Ireland do you go to? If it's anywhere near Limerick, Cork or Clare we can hook up. If it's Northern Ireland I can't help you.

Seen as Chris (above) and I ride fairly regularily together drop either of us a message before your planning on coming over and we'll see if we can hook up for a spin. I love meeting new trials riders anyway. Such a rare occurance over here.

Will definately get in touch.

Cheers lads.

probrably not i could maybe meet half way?. what riding level are you at?

I'm riding a year, but have come on loads ince I got my new bike, about 3 months ago. And it probably wouldn't be convenient to meet up halfway, as we won't know where there are good spots or what there is to do. I would have thought Northern Ireland would have a big trials community

• 2 weeks later...

I'm riding a year, but have come on loads ince I got my new bike, about 3 months ago. And it probably wouldn't be convenient to meet up halfway, as we won't know where there are good spots or what there is to do. I would have thought Northern Ireland would have a big trials community

No, there is only a few riders here

trialsquirt, which town do you live in? we could meet somewhere, i live in armagh

• 3 weeks later...