Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark W

Tartybikes Warehouse Tour

23 posts in this topic

Copied from the blog:

"We've had a couple of videos showing some of the riding area inside our warehouse before, but we haven't done a full-on tour video yet. Seeing as the warehouse is nice and tidy post-move, we thought now was the time! This doesn't quite show all of our new warehouse arrangement, but it should give you a pretty good idea of how we take and process orders, and how the parts area came to be!"

"...and here's our video of Cap and Stan playing around on the riding area!"

"One part of the warehouse we didn't cover was our "Random shoe boutique" upstairs..."

2115a9s.jpg

4 people like this

The new warehouse seems so nice! Happy to see you guys on an even better environment!

That was really cool. Warehouse looks great, and it's nice seeing how you guys operate.

"One part of the warehouse we didn't cover was our "Random shoe boutique" upstairs..."

Or the sauna, pool, bar and snooker room :P

1 person likes this

there is actually a snooker room ;)

Sweet vid!

That was a great insight, loving the little details as well. Always good to see a decent business expanding too - well done guys (Y)

I've got say, bloody Nora Tarty has come a long, long way!

Top work Ad, place looks great!

Or the sauna, pool, bar and snooker room :P

We do actually have a pool/snooker and table tennis area, plus a little kitchen :P There's basically the second warehouse which didn't really get covered much in this video. You can see some of it when it covers the riding area, and when Stan picks a wheel from the hanging wheel racks. It's mainly our K-124 stock though, so it's not completely relevant to that video really...

The big office window reminds me of OCC... I'd love to see a Tarty fly-on-the-wall docu-soap involving mayhem and mischief! Premises look really good guys, good going :)

Whats with the random shoes?

We just sort of found them while we were moving warehouse. We found one pair so I put them in a shop-style arrangement as a piss-take, but then we ended up unearthing more, and then the random shoe boutique was formed.

Nice video guys. I think its good for people to see the process you go through to get orders out and various different jobs done.

Its also good uve managed to fit in a decent sizede riding area to :)

top work

james...

Nice little tour guide (Y)

Hats off to Adam to have pulled that off at such a young age. Amazing entrepreneurship.

Workshop looks dialled now. Good having just the single picker! Working in a warehouse myself i've encounter too many problems that need attention, seems like you've got everything on the working efficiently. biggrin.gif

Looks excellent guys! Looks like a nice big area there! Glad to see you guys moving up! And yes I noticed that Caterham in the background, someone's got a fun little ride!

Awesome stuff guys, nice one :)

Nice one Adam,You should post up some pics of the windowless Tartybikes from back in the day. The expansion over the years has been phenomenal! Well done to everyone there.

Craig

Really interesting video, great to see where our orders come from.

Looks awesome! Will have to come stop off again for the inevitable "Adam my bike's f**ked can we use the workshop please" leg of the 24Tour :P

Nice work gents!

look awsome guys was just wondering if the general public can ride the indoor area

Unfortunately not, sorry. We can't really have people riding here when we're working, and when we're not working we're either doing other stuff here or just out, so unfortunately there wouldn't really be anyone to supervise. I'd imagine the insurance situation would probably be sketchy too...