Inspired Hex Build

Theta2

Hi guys, I recently decided that a streety bike will be better suited to my riding style, however I simply cannot get on with 24" wheels (sounds silly but I've tried a few 24's now - Heatsink 24UK, Onza Zoot, Inspired Fourplay) so I opted to build an Inspired Hex.

Apart from the new pedals which are on order it's done :)

41db5bbd.jpg

0f36aadd.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Mock up:

66b9aca4.jpg

Build Pics:

8ab65cdb.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Edited by Theta2

All in the stem as you probably know. Can make a big difference to how trialsy they are, especially with shorter frames. Should look nice when finished.

It is :) and it'll probably make a pretty big difference going from a 130mm x 25* to a 90mm x 25* :)

Last pictures look fresh! Those parts seem to suit the rest of the build really well (Y)

Are you in need of a new front rotor? If you've got something in mind that's cool, but in case you need a new rotor for cheap I've got an Echo TR rotor (180mm) that's brand new. Works flawlessly with Hope calipers! I'm happy to do it less than in my FS topic since you've bought a lot from me before (Y) Let me know if you're interested!

so your going for all black parts?

and larsen 2.3 front & back?

it will look great (its looks good now!!!)

All black except for the tech trial as unfortunately I couldn't get hold of a black one. I'll be running Inspired Team rims with 2.4 maxxis holy rollers :)

Last pictures look fresh! Those parts seem to suit the rest of the build really well (Y)

Are you in need of a new front rotor?

Thanks :) and I've got a new tech trial which came with the brake but was bent when it arrived and now it has an awful kink in it which pushes the lever out when rolling with the brake on. Pm me a price and I may take it off your hands :)

Edited by Theta2

Standard tidy build.

bike looks cool man. nice and clean

but i mast say i hoped you will go for something diffrent..

i dont know what...

something crazy like yellow frame, sun rhyno lite rimes, on larsen tyers.

but dont get my wrong. i love your bike and hoping to get a hex soon myself