K-124 Days

trials26

Hi

Hope this is the correct area to be posting in, was a tie between here and clubs & comps...

Is anyone going to the April rounds? ... either entering or watching?

It'd be great to go. as its bank hol weekend, bit of a holiday and get to watch / do some riding. However the cost of travel looks ridiculous? driving, ferry, driving. Train. Fly and drive. Any tips anyone?

Cheers

Barry

Naa, if it was still at Buthiers i'd be going.

Having said that, i've just been reading through the programme for this year and the second round at the new K124 land sounds cool.

The pictures I posted up a while back of it in development looked promising so it'll be cool to see it all finished and being ridden

Cheers Dave, your right there, definitely the cheaper way and probably more convenient in the long run! its a hell of a trek though - the first service stop is one of many haha!

would be much easier if still at Buthiers! the round 2 sounds promising too!

Cheers

we should just sort out a uk trip there with a loads of us call it cocks days and just all head there burn loads of shit get hammered at night do some amazing riding in the day and just piss of as many French people as possible?

• Like 7

we should just sort out a uk trip there with a loads of us call it cocks days and just all head there burn loads of shit get hammered at night do some amazing riding in the day and just piss of as many French people as possible?

So you mean be ourselves then?

How many people can you fit in your van Bessell?

Their plan certainly did work.. they must have had a sit round to work out a place that would take the most travel time to get to from the UK haha! I think the best idea is what you're doing Robin, including it in a holiday. Is Adam riding? Possibly a bit far for a weekend dash, would need a week off afterwards, might wait for the video I think...

On the other hand, Cock's day isn't a bad idea mind, might be worth it as a protest to get it back to Buthiers!