Eightypsi

Sam Nichols

Word up!

Cheers for sticking that up Sam. Will try and keep it up to date as best we can - don't wanna be "those guys" with the shit blog that never gets updated.

Hope the video's cool with everyone, think it sets the tone of how we do things.

Roll on summer...

I love this video, good job Matt. Objective for next time: Stop being a douche and spend more time with air in my tyres. Preferably 80psi.

This blog makes me look forward to the end of summer, when we can use this blog to look back on all the stuff I'm looking forward to in between (Y)

Makes me want a 24 even more.

Less talk, more action :P DO IT

Weird fact: last night I had a dream in which Sam Nichols, who I've never met, appeared and had rubbish, short dreadlocks.

This is really bizarre.. I'm not sure whether I'm flattered that you dream about me at night or whether I'm going to consider having a panic room installed in my house.

For the record though, I definitely do not have rubbish short dreadlocks, or indeed any dreadlocks full stop!

This is really bizarre.. I'm not sure whether I'm flattered that you dream about me at night or whether I'm going to consider having a panic room installed in my house.

For the record though, I definitely do not have rubbish short dreadlocks, or indeed any dreadlocks full stop!

Haha, I wouldn't worry about it. It was a none-speaking part in a pretty nonsensical narrative. Shit hair though.

i can't beleive no-one has made any reference to sam nichols' huge sausage :giggle:

on a serious note, i've watched the vid at least three times, it's goooood

good things happen when you guys get together (Y)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I am to be liking this video very muchly. Phone's getting a nice collection of inspiration vids to watch when out and about and this is in there with them, good to see Carl in on the action as well. Is chainless the new brakeless??? :lol: